By anugla - 18/08/2009 05:02 - United States

Today, I ran over a cat while driving home. I tried to keep myself together but couldn't help but cry because of how bad I felt. Through my tears I failed to notice a porcupine in the middle of the road. Yep, I hit him too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 552
You deserved it 19 460

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You cry while driving - you pull over! YDI.

Good.....Let the evil run through you.....

Comments

Julayy_fml 0

FYL for running over two innocent animals. YDI for not pulling over.

nnnik 0

I feel bad for you, I had to hit a armadillo because I was on a windy road in the middle of no where and I had traffic in every direction around me, it sucks...

You REALLY should have stopped when you ran over the cat, and asked a neighbor about it's family. And you should have pulled over if you were crying so hard. I understand you probably didn't think about the cat because you were so shocked, and you probably didn't realize you needed to pll over since you were trying to stay together... but driving and life/death are serious matters, so next time...

omgitzadrienne 0

lmao, this seriously just made my day. this has to be one of the funniest fmls i have ever read. all i can think about is what you did after you hit the porcupine, i wish i could have seen your face (no offense), priceless.

om1kr0n 0

Your all stupid to even believe this one.. Porcupine needles are DEFINITELY not durable enough to pop a car tire.

TheHighestCrew 0

LOL... to everyone spouting off about us destroying the planet, and animals don't hurt the planet.. It is natural for us to live in safe weather proof, climate controlled buildings. To drive around in cars. Our intelligence got us out of the rain. It is natural for us to live in our natural environment, just like an animal living in the forest. So hypothetically same situation but there is a kid on one side of the road and a cat on the other, you have too much momentum to slow down in time (happens all the time called "accidents"), so do you kill the kid to save the cat? **** no. Try explaining that to the parents... I saved the cat though! Obviously people are compassionate, I mean she was saddened by the event correct? You think an animal will return that favor? If your an "animal activist" try this. Go up north and find yourself a nice big thousand pound Kodiak Grizzly Bear, you get up in his face and tell him how every life on earth equally deserves to live. Get back to me with the Bears response...

runs_n_squirts69 0

HAHAHA. that was pretty funny and true. animals wouldnt give a **** if they killed us as long as they got something to eat for the day.

Deep huh? I agree, not all men are sexist. Still, making jokes like that is not funny.