By anugla - 18/08/2009 05:02 - United States

Today, I ran over a cat while driving home. I tried to keep myself together but couldn't help but cry because of how bad I felt. Through my tears I failed to notice a porcupine in the middle of the road. Yep, I hit him too. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 552
You deserved it 19 460

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You cry while driving - you pull over! YDI.

Good.....Let the evil run through you.....

Comments

lifeislife_fml 0

Aw, poor animals. ): Some guy I know said he ran over a cat and I felt sad too. Sometimes, stuff that like is just unavoidable.

You could have sold both to a Chinese restaurant.

HAHAAAAAAHHAA very racist, but so funnyy

PieGuy 0

little critter "KILLING SPREE!"

Sleepwalker418 0

And it would've been a cycle of people/animals/plants getting hit. And it's all your fault OP. Shame shame.

Omg the stupidity on this page For those saying YDI or dumb bitch. She cried over killing an animal, HOW many people do you know that would cry over it? My dad once ran over a cat on accident and said ''Nothing could be done'' And NOTHING COULD BE DONE He was going 30 mph on a 35pmh speed limit and JUST as we were making the turn the cat jumped in front of the car on the opposite side. So cut the ''Animals deserve to live'' bullshit. Yes they DO deserve to live but EVERYTHING dies. Who gives a flippin **** if she drove over the cat, we don't know how old it is, what if i chocked in a few weeks on food? If it indeed WAS a person't pet then maybe that cat should have died, if the cat is running on the streets who is to say the owner was good to the cat. Then we have the people saying what if it was a kid... Humanity IS better then animals, we can think, invent, and communicate. Im not saying humans deserve to live in the long run but think about it. If you had the choise between a cat and a human, the obvious choise would be the humans. Even though animals have brains there mindless, they wouldn't stop and give to flying ***** what they do. At least the OP regrets what she did and thats all that she could have done.

******* pussy. you cried because you killed a cat? you are gonna try and miss it one day and cause a wreck. pathetic.

First: If a cat can't get out of the way, it was time for it to die. Second: Its a cat get over it. Third: ok you can cry over the porcupine. Maybe next time you can pay attention while driving and not run over anything.