By Anonymous - 27/02/2014 14:34 - United States - Fort Collins

Today, I learned that no matter how much you want the Nutella, it's never a good idea to deep-throat the knife. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 051
You deserved it 61 215

Same thing different taste

Comments

I hear that knives can be pretty sharp these days.

That cuts deep, Howie, no need to be so blunt.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

#50, Go on Google and search "what does OP mean". Or type "op define".

OP's actions are the definition of stupidity.

Original poster #50 guys seriously be more mature, we've all been new here once... Nothing wrong with helping someone...

Laurenluvz 11

Well OP didn't specify the knife. It could have been a butter knife, which is pretty dull and large, making he/she ( on mobile, can't see ) deserve it even more

How can people on mobile not see the gender? I can see it on my iPhone, is it different on droid?

I used to use the mobile site before I got the app and it didn't specify gender. I don't think it does on my boyfriend's windows phone either.

Octwo 16

If you have the latest app on android it does show gender.

86 - yeah you're right. But FML is not a welcoming community. I lurked here for 6 or so months before commenting, and seem to be going through the "you're new, so we will downvote to hell everything you write" phase. Seriously considering returning to lurking instead of bothering

118, I'm new too. I lurked as well for a bit. It's a hell of a lot different when you read witty comments and think of something even more awesome to post rather than actually commenting. I realized that before I started to comment though so I've not really had said "Phase". You get the hang of it pretty quickly though and it soon becomes fun. Once you get the hang of it, it becomes something enjoyable. It's like riding a bike. Or scraping your Uvula with a knife, in OP's case...

Laurenluvz 11

I can see the gender, I just can't see it as I'm writing a comment, and I can't really be bothered to go back and check.

Nutella might be worth the next week of itchy throat. Although there are better things to put it on if you are going to Deep Throat it.

DaMann360 19

Other things to deep throat too

#92 I have an android (S4) and I can see the gender, its more about peoples laziness not to look at the upper right hand conner of the screen. -.-"

Sorry to have asked this stupid question but I'm French and new..

Cadillac4427 8

#50 I am not sure where you are from, but there is this product called "Nutella" made from hazelnut ...its a spread you can put on things...I tried it once and its freaking delicious. It's promoted as being healthy but its pretty much a fattening chocolate and hazelnut hazzard

TallMist 32

#92 I'm on my iPad and I can see the OP is a woman.

except for when you got nutella on that knife.

i doubt it. How would she even *taste* it?

How don't you taste nutella? You taste all the time. At school, at church, and when you're eating peanut butter...

Hmmm... Practice with something a little safer next time!

AFCCT 7

Like something hard, but with a rounded tip?

your profile picture suggests you are digusted by your own comment

Take #46's advice! A microphone sounds about right.

I thought of one of those pop-up lightsaber toys. But I guess a microphone works too!

Oh my god, 95! Disgusting and inappropriate! You should be ashamed of yourself. Obviously, 4 and 46 meant a BANANA, which is actually food and belongs in your mouth.

95, looks like that Sexual Harassment Seminar taught you nothing.

Korra_fml 23

how could it have been a banana?? correct me if im wrong, but bananas are soft...

#96 I believe a Zucchini or Cucumber would hold up better than a banana.

Soloman what would you know you are just a monkey

I swear some people go to the extreme for some Nutella

Oh! thé nutella, a fml on the nutella, it's incredible

RecklessJellyBea 7

Wow, you really wanted those creamy nuts in your mouth.

Microwave the Nutella next time, put it in a bowl and don't choke on a knife.

Why would you want to eat the nutella warm?

Isn't the nutella already soft? Why would you liquify it?

Pancakes017 19

A different kind of nuts in your throat.

Well it appears even given that move, natural selection still wasn't able to help us out. Shit

Thankfully/unfortunately, natural selection doesn't work quite the same way with humans.

11- Yeah, it must have been a survival knife.