By Anonymous - 03/10/2015 10:57 - United Kingdom - Blackpool

Today, I was clipping my nails. When I got to my toenail, the whole thing somehow ripped right out. I'm in agony. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 207
You deserved it 2 319

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I cringed reading this, I can only imagine your reaction when it happened. Bandage it up, and may your pain be short and negligible. Sorry this happened OP!

that's happened to me! I hope you recover quickly! ps: keep it bandaged so you keep it protected!

Comments

I cringed reading this, I can only imagine your reaction when it happened. Bandage it up, and may your pain be short and negligible. Sorry this happened OP!

I guess going toe-to-toe with your nail clippers wasn't a good idea.

Owwwwwww! that must have really hurt OP!

Yeah, that's what being in agony means...

ugh! Op are you alright?!! It's damn painful though!!! Samething happened with me too. It's disgusting!!!!

ChaiseT 16

that's happened to me! I hope you recover quickly! ps: keep it bandaged so you keep it protected!

christinamarie17 29

I highly advise against ever becoming a pedicurist. On second thought, probably best to steer clear from giving manicures as well.

tantanpanda 26

Who's asking to become one? I think I can cut my nails without labeling that as a manicure/pedicure.

next time try to double-clip the part you wish to clip to ensure they're detached from the rest of the nail before pulling it out, it works :)

Not relevant because the OP clearly only has one toe.

22, that's how it's written, yes. And it's relevant because I think this would be a lot worse for a big toe than a pinky toe.

Sorry OP. I've had that happen with my little toe nail. Take Tylenol and soak it twice a day in hydrogen peroxide to keep it clean.