By tripb101 - 22/04/2009 18:47 - United States

Today, I hinted at getting it on towards my wife (it's been 2 weeks since we last did). She answered with "no I'm to tired", within 2 minutes she said, "I'm gonna go use the treadmill". She got all hot and sweaty for about 30 minutes, but it was with the treadmill. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 043
You deserved it 6 094

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I suppose talking to her about the problem is no doubt out of the question?

Not everyone feels like having sex all of the time...sheesh.

Comments

oh wow. that... sucks. maybe you should just cheat on her. yay second comment!!!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
monkeybanana 7

it had only been two weeks though? he's acting like it's been months.

amy_renee27 1

This Is wrong no one deserves to be cheated on.

sucks to be you. you need to do something to excite her. better step it up or she won't be getting sweaty with you anymore.

wow ! maybe she just is not that into you !!!LOL

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
TunaFlavoredFing 0

Terrible advice but good for creativity.

aw. ouch. ..i wouldn't say it's a severe problem though. maybe she just wasnt in the mood. happens to all, you know.

Not everyone feels like having sex all of the time...sheesh.

abasio 1

Then she should just say that instead of lying about being tired, especially as she instantly showed she was lying by exercising.

138, sometimes when I'm tired I exercise to wake myself up. OP's probably just overreacting anyway.

She obviously still cares how she looks for someone or herself... just not for you. If I were you I'd figure out a way to do something better to either get her back, or be more prepared when she finally calls it quits.

I would take out the treadmill. Obviously there is something going on between it and your wife...