By jackass - 13/04/2009 10:46 - United States

Spicy
Today, I handed the keys to my Mustang to my mom so she could go car shopping. As she pulled away, I remembered the condom wrappers, sex toy packaging, and empty bottle of rum that was in the passenger's seat of my car. I'm twenty. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 852
You deserved it 82 702

Same thing different taste

Top comments

skierguy 0

I don't really see what the importance of the "I'm twenty" part is. That would be embarrassing at any age, but by twenty I should think your mom would be OK with you having sex and drinking. If you were 16 that might be a different story.

ambrz 0

Then I'm 20 is important because the drinking age in America is 21 lol

Comments

exthalion 0

#50 obvuiously here saying she is 20 makes a difference cause it wouldnt matter if she wasn't from the U.S.

Ew! RUM?! C'mon, vodka :P! And....you're dumb for keeping AN OPEN BOTTLE OF ALCOHOL IN YOUR CAR!

I dont understand how u beeing twenty has anything to do with it?

I dont understand how u beeing twenty has anything to do with it?

No sex until youre married, no drinking until you are 21, especially not in a car. You should be arrested.

SpandexMan 0

At least you don't have to worry about her borrowing your car anymore.

#69 - Agree on the arrested thing if she drove drunk. But "no sex until you're married" and "no drnking until you are 21" - seriously?

You're 20. You have a Mustang. You're an idiot. No sympathy here.

#69- "No sex until youre married, no drinking until you are 21" What are you, retarted?