By jackass - 13/04/2009 10:46 - United States

Spicy
Today, I handed the keys to my Mustang to my mom so she could go car shopping. As she pulled away, I remembered the condom wrappers, sex toy packaging, and empty bottle of rum that was in the passenger's seat of my car. I'm twenty. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 852
You deserved it 82 702

Same thing different taste

Top comments

skierguy 0

I don't really see what the importance of the "I'm twenty" part is. That would be embarrassing at any age, but by twenty I should think your mom would be OK with you having sex and drinking. If you were 16 that might be a different story.

ambrz 0

Then I'm 20 is important because the drinking age in America is 21 lol

Comments

Dude you`r 20 and drive a Mustang? I envy you. I am 20 and drive a Seat Ibiza :(

I don't understand why this is a big deal. I'm 19 and drink all the time, of course, it's legal here in Canada. But I was also drinking at 17 and it was not a big deal. And ohhh no! Heaven forbid your mother knows you have SEX :O NO 20year olds do THAT ...so how is this an FML?

#20, you're a moron. Mustangs aren't real sports cars... because they're muscle cars.

wtfdidido 0

Ya I agree with #22... Unless you are an depressed alcoholic who has sex using condoms with your sex toys.

lyssa_xxoo 0

HAHAHAHA, this made my day. kudos for being an idiot. :)

Because the empty bottle of rum couldn't get you in trouble for having an open container in your car? Yeah, this is a YDI, since you're too dumb to cover your tracks. Moms learn -everything-.

Happy_Enough 0

well like, it's kinda dumb that you left all that in your car when you knew your mom was going to drive it. But the twenty part would make no differance in Canada... so like... say where you're from or the twenty part makes NO sense.

It says it on her profile... Why should she have to put she's from the US too?

I hope she smashes that bottle over your head, because I'm sure it wasn't empty when you brought it in there.

aupilot 0

Well, the fact you mentioned you drive a Mustang when the make/model of your vehicle is irrelevant makes you a douchecanoe (98.7% of all Mustang drivers are douchecanoes...it's a scientific fact, look it up), so YDI.