By jackass - 13/04/2009 10:46 - United States

Spicy
Today, I handed the keys to my Mustang to my mom so she could go car shopping. As she pulled away, I remembered the condom wrappers, sex toy packaging, and empty bottle of rum that was in the passenger's seat of my car. I'm twenty. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 852
You deserved it 82 702

Same thing different taste

Top comments

skierguy 0

I don't really see what the importance of the "I'm twenty" part is. That would be embarrassing at any age, but by twenty I should think your mom would be OK with you having sex and drinking. If you were 16 that might be a different story.

ambrz 0

Then I'm 20 is important because the drinking age in America is 21 lol

Comments

I agree with skierguy about not seeing the point in saying "i'm 20" also none cares what car you have... just get to your point sooner next time.

ive never seen so many jealous idiots in one thread....the reason this person mentioned "mustang" is to oviously show off, and he/she has all the right to do so being that a mustang is a ******* sexy car (: also this isnt a fml, think of it this way..u have a nice car, u obviously get laid..seeing how u can afford a sports car and the high insurance that comes with it im guessing ur financially stable, and nothing wrong with living with ur parents..at age 20 ur still suppose to be in school (university/college duh) so obviously u need support of ur parents. dont listen to these jealous retards, keep having fun. just dont know what ur gonna explain to ur parents about the rum and sex toys.

You're 20. So who gives a shit if you have sex and drink? Seriously.

snoopy24_fml 0

#81, not everyone who lives in america are conservative religious nuts.

ShamCross 0

Seeing as one in four people have an STD, sleeping around probably isn't a good idea. That's a 25% chance of getting a gift that keeps on giving.

Shadefall 0

#73 - Not retarded, just a Jesus lover. ;P Though some may consider those two to go hand in hand... >.> Sorry that happened to ya, though. XD I was driving my mom around once and realised Id left a condom in the car, had to quickly hide it. Im 19, but it wouldnt have stopped her conservative, catholic self from curb stomping me.

Juniorlucero 0

Damn yo now that's some shit LOL

Osakhomen 0

Your fault... ALWAYS throw away stuff that could be embarassing or ILLEGAL when your done using it... or hide it well if your not done with it... But if you're mom is anything like my mom, even if you hide it your car, she'll find it... So don't have it your car at all.

NewLogic87 0

LOL that's exactly the shit I always picture in the passenger seat of a mustang!