Turn on

By bodyelectric - 13/04/2009 12:07 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was having sex with my boyfriend. He knows that I love when he breathes on my neck. Just when I was about to finish, he put his lips a millimeter away from my neck and ear, and breathed, "I love how you smell like my grandmother's house." FML
I agree, your life sucks 111 744
You deserved it 9 748

Same thing different taste

Top comments

vee_baby 0

that has gotta be the biggest mood killer that i have ever heard! you know you have to go to his grandmother's house now and see what it smells like.. like, i would personally be curious.

Comments

I'd like to make love to someone who smelled like gingerbread too... Oooh, yea.

Ender_ 0

Maybe you shouldn't smell like a grandma then. That is hilarious though. Perfect timing for such a comment.

vee_baby 0

that has gotta be the biggest mood killer that i have ever heard! you know you have to go to his grandmother's house now and see what it smells like.. like, i would personally be curious.

First off, I hate when people call "first" when they think they're the first comment - especially when they aren't actually first. Secondly, I don't think this is an FML, I think it's hilarious.

rachelhuggo 0

that's actually not a bad thing. Scent is the strongest sense for bringing back memories, so be glad that your scent makes him feel sentimental, maybe. Unless the grandma's house is rank.

Common_Sense 0

oh man, that's just weird... he could have said something more along the lines of that the way you smell comforts him and reminds him of the familiar. Or hell, just "I love the way you smell" would have worked... I'm so sorry.. I hope he had a good explanation...