By jackass - 13/04/2009 10:46 - United States

Spicy
Today, I handed the keys to my Mustang to my mom so she could go car shopping. As she pulled away, I remembered the condom wrappers, sex toy packaging, and empty bottle of rum that was in the passenger's seat of my car. I'm twenty. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 852
You deserved it 82 702

Same thing different taste

Top comments

skierguy 0

I don't really see what the importance of the "I'm twenty" part is. That would be embarrassing at any age, but by twenty I should think your mom would be OK with you having sex and drinking. If you were 16 that might be a different story.

ambrz 0

Then I'm 20 is important because the drinking age in America is 21 lol

Comments

MsSippi 0

Hmm. I did sort of the same thing only it was just a Plan B box in the back seat. But definitely an awkward conversation afterward with the parents.

TOTALLY DESERVED IT. Don't you clean your car, dumbfuck?

dingleberrybop 0

if you're twenty years old, it shouldn't matter what your mom thinks..weirdo.

average_girl 0

ummm u still live w/ ur mom and ur 20????

chimmy 0

YDI. You would have been arrested anyways if the cops had pulled you over and there was any rum in that bottle.

gleidu77 0

#56, lots of people still live at home when they're 20. it's called spending your money on college/university and getting an education.

kellster 2

I agree with #26. Who the **** cares what kind of car you have?? You sound too stupid to drive, dear. Also: try cleaning out your car, you slob.

synnerr 0

You're an adult. Why the **** does it matter? And you shouldn't have an empty bottle of rum in your car at any age, let alone under 21. Were you drinking and driving? Dumbass.

exthalion 0

guys. welcome to the USA where the drinking age is 21. not everyone lives in the same country you do. People forget shit, even if its really obvious in retrospect. Everyone does it. Also, #22 your a dumbass almost everyone still lives with their parents at age 20, thats a freshman or sophomore in college at that point, no one can afford their own place. And, also, she isn't saying she is a goody 2 shoes by saying she is 20, she is saying "OMG wow I'm under the legal drinking age"