By jackass - 13/04/2009 10:46 - United States

Spicy
Today, I handed the keys to my Mustang to my mom so she could go car shopping. As she pulled away, I remembered the condom wrappers, sex toy packaging, and empty bottle of rum that was in the passenger's seat of my car. I'm twenty. FML
I agree, your life sucks 15 853
You deserved it 82 707

Same thing different taste

Top comments

skierguy 0

I don't really see what the importance of the "I'm twenty" part is. That would be embarrassing at any age, but by twenty I should think your mom would be OK with you having sex and drinking. If you were 16 that might be a different story.

ambrz 0

Then I'm 20 is important because the drinking age in America is 21 lol

Comments

oh the joys of being a canadian, I can drink at 18! anyway, since you are 20 I'm sure your mother already knows you have sex and drink so whatever. still embarrasing and stupid though, shouldnt leave that shit in your car.

fangirl u cant drink in canada till ur 19.. unless ur in quebec

wesurfeveryday 0

sex toys might be kinda embarassing but everytthing else seems ok. NOT a FML

wesurfeveryday 0

im starting to think this is a fake one written by an eleven year old.

people who think this is fake are ignorant... just because they cant imagine this being true doesnt mean its not. I actually thought this was my brother at first. I'm away at college right now but the other week i bought him a bottle of rum that i later saw in his car. my mom is also looking to get a different car for him because the mustang uses way too much gas, and this is supposed to happen real soon. I could also imagine him with condoms and sex toys in his front seat, i would never put that past him. Hes twenty.

#99... Isn't that a lot of assumptions for one comment? Many facts about std's and promiscuity, but no references or even logical basis for your claims, tsk tsk.. I think you just posted so you could use the phrase "the gift that keeps on giving." He never said he was driving with an open bottle of rum in his car. What would his mom have done to him if she found the bottle in the house/garbage? His car is probably the only safe place he knows he can hide things like that from his mom. I think some people just haven't ever had real fun in their lives so they feel the need to bring others down and make themselves feel better. Why don't they just go and have fun?

come live in canada bro. you woulda been legal

ali_said 0

..... you're 20, its your life not your moms.

I just got really confused because were i live the legal drinking age is 18 and i was like... so what? but then i realised that its 21 in other places. Poor you man.

You got a mustang when your 20? Who gives a shit what your mom says if you riding something like that.