By sex deprived - 16/06/2013 05:10 - United States

Spicy
Today, I got more pleasure from scratching a bug bite than I've gotten from my boyfriend in 2 whole years. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 217
You deserved it 11 640

Same thing different taste

Top comments

XxXCrissyXxX 12

Have you tried talking that out? A little direction never hurt.

Lost_Ghost 8

Comments

Don't feel bad I get more enjoyment from banging my head against the wall then the last 6 years of my 16 year marriage. You live in NJ ?

Everyone is assuming that the boyfriend is lousy in bed for one reason or another. Has it occurred to anyone that perhaps they haven't had sex at all?

Maybe u should talk to him instead of wasting both of ur time. Man up and use communication

Oh, so now it's all about you, 2 years ago you couldn't wait to give it up. But now, you turned the tables. 2 years ago, anything felt good .

YDI for faking! You only punish yourself.

Where in the FML do you think she said that she was faking?

yellohgawd 3

not good! sex during courtship it's the best!!!! u need to talk to this man of yours

lolss , dang. have you tried playin with yourself .

She might not have been faking it, but it just sounds like the relationship has been stale. Two years is more than enough to endure. Maybe she has tried talking to him but it's just been progressing and digressing. After two years, if the talks haven't worked I would say move on. Communication and self pleasure are important but if he's not willing to make the effort then is it really worth it? Intimacy (not just sex is important) and it sounds like there isn't much there. You can't always be the one who pleases.

sex isn't everything. but if he doesn't do anything for you, its time to evaluate the relationship. sex is emotional.