By Anonymous - 16/06/2013 06:37 - United States - Denver

Today, I had my last orchestra concert and had a large solo. My dad came to watch and record it; however, the whole time he recorded another girl, thinking it was me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 659
You deserved it 3 223

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tootsie68 22

He didn't even notice you when you were the only one playing? That is impressive parenting.

Comments

tootsie68 22
Damian95 16

Maybe he didn't have a good view or it was bad lighting. Or he barely even has a clue as to what his child looks like. Either works.

perhaps the father has bad eyesight and could not see clearly?

I'm sure the orchestra hall was so packed that he had to sit at the very back and could not see that far away

Wow... When was the last time your dad saw you before this?

maybe he was sitting pretty far back and had a bad camera.

It's not like he was looking through the camera the whole time, but ya he might have been far back.

1PersonIsMyWorld 22

Ya the type of camera has nothing to do with him filming the wrong person.

He didn't even notice you when you were the only one playing? That is impressive parenting.

and the dad of the year award goes to...

Wizardo 33

Creepy as it may sound maybe your dad was thinking with his flute instead of his conductor...

I had the same thing happen -.- except my teacher put all the seniors in my class at the front of the stage and he THOUGHT he was recording me...with the lens cap. But my teacher referred it as our "solo"

That could just be the excuse he used and did it purposely.. only because he wasn't thinking with the head on his shoulders. >_