By fail - 18/08/2013 04:41 - United States

Today, I found out yet another of my guy friends liked me. I posted that I just wanted a guy friend that had absolutely no romantic feelings for me. My crush volunteered. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 876
You deserved it 67 895

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Heartless to post that, those friend who have feelings for you can read it aswell. You got what you deserve.

No sympathy from me, OP. There was no reason for you to post that on Facebook, were you just trying to inflate your ego or something? Your poor friend doesn't need to see that. If you didn't want to date him, you could have just politely declined if he asked you out. You can't get mad that your crush publicly stated that he didn't fancy you, because that's exactly what you did to your friend.

Comments

Jst4kicks 16

HA! stupid bitch, getting friendzoned sucks huh? maybe give some other guy that already likes you a chance?

An ugly attitude will make a person unappealing. However strong your "guy friend's" feelings are, publicly embarrassing them via social network is inconsiderate and rude. Sure, it's awkward and frustrating to find yourself in a situation where you can't return another person's feelings, but humiliating the guy is a low blow. Be more considerate next time. I wish you luck with your crush, and any future romantic ventures.

ak4608 8

Sounds like a Shakespearean comedy

No, I think that's her xD but still, SDI for even posting something like this, it's hard to find someone who genuinely likes you nowadays

Ik that feel.... it's like you thought they actually liked you as a person turns out they just wanted to get inside your panties.

I think its nice to know when somebody likes me, if I don't like them I don't go screaming it on internet for anyone to read and furthur embarass them.

boycrazy30007 12

Anyone else feel like this was written by a twelve year old?

I definitely like the 12 year old concept, hell I guess I gave to much credit I said 16 year old...

Ohhh the irony... Karma is a bitch, no? :)