By fail - 18/08/2013 04:41 - United States

Today, I found out yet another of my guy friends liked me. I posted that I just wanted a guy friend that had absolutely no romantic feelings for me. My crush volunteered. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 876
You deserved it 67 895

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Heartless to post that, those friend who have feelings for you can read it aswell. You got what you deserve.

No sympathy from me, OP. There was no reason for you to post that on Facebook, were you just trying to inflate your ego or something? Your poor friend doesn't need to see that. If you didn't want to date him, you could have just politely declined if he asked you out. You can't get mad that your crush publicly stated that he didn't fancy you, because that's exactly what you did to your friend.

Comments

knoxxx 22

The friendzone is an imaginary place where people go when they believe they are entitled to have all their romantic/sexual feelings towards other people be completely reciprocated. Needless to say, bashing people's feelings in a public forum was not classy, OP. And it came back to bite you in the ass. Lesson learned, I hope.

football98_fml 20

all guys are gonna have feelings for their friend that is a girl, even if they dont show it

Friendzoning is fine I think - you can't help how you feel. But to advertise it like that might be a bit hurtful to the guy who liked you if he knew it was directed at him...

113, maybe at a young age where both sexes just want to hump all things (emphasis on maybe) but when you get older you should be able to have friends of both genders without any problem

cylus13 9

Friend zone should be a step toward a relationship. Not a detour. A friend makes for a better lover. For one thing when the puppy love is gone you still have things in common.

kokoroddd 2

Just because male friends like OP doesnt mean she has to like them back. Her crush denied her, happens to everyone boohoo get over it. OP will find the one someday. Love takes time and patience.

skyeyez9 24

Are you looking for guys friends at a gay bar? This is very weird for a man to have most of his male friends crushing on him......exactly where did you meet them?

sematariux 7

Op, you must be one of those girls that has multiple guy friends that you lead on, am I right? And you turn them down one by one, and chase after another male that you probably know without a doubt, wants nothing to do with you. Even though you have had several attempts put on you, probably by genuinely good guys. YDI I hope your guy friends find good, honest women and drop you like the bad habit that you are.

That's what you get for friend zoning guys.