By RIP - 21/01/2017 12:00

Today, I went snowboarding for the first time. Aside from falling every 2 minutes, I was apparently showing the entire mountain (including my dad) my thong every time I fell and got back up. My boyfriend saw everything and didn't let me know until we finished the 20-minute run we were on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 565
You deserved it 1 894

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Surprised you didn't feel a draft in the snow. Don't most people wear big poofy clothing?

Did you not feel a cold gust of win on your backside? No?? Well, at least now you know that loose pants and thongs are not a good combination for snowboarding.

Comments

Surprised you didn't feel a draft in the snow. Don't most people wear big poofy clothing?

Iamnotfat 16

When my wife and I snowboard we wear lots of layers and yes, if our butt was exposed, we would feel it. But perhaps OP just thought that it was her lower back area that was exposed as she was getting up from the fall each time, being outside in the cold sometimes numbs your senses, making it difficult to tell.

I never understood how people don't know their butts are out. didn't you have to pull your pants up when you stood up?

Did you not feel a cold gust of win on your backside? No?? Well, at least now you know that loose pants and thongs are not a good combination for snowboarding.

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

He also said he has a boyfriend, he's a gay man. Not trying to be offensive, but that sort of thing tends to happen within that group (I have some gay friends).

That's not entirely uncommon. I know a guy who prefers them. Kmart even used to sell guys thongs. Some guys like that wedgie feeling.

It's more than likely a woman. The gender icon system on the site isn't working right. Some people have been showing as opposite lately.

Why not? About 6% of male underwear purchased are thongs...

Wearing a thong during any type of sport?? Lol I could never. Also don't people generally wear leggings under snowboard pants?

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Read the FML about swingers and you won't feel so bad.

461tinman 0

Who the **** wears a thong while going anywhere near snow!!??

Oh, God. I can relate to this FML so much. Went snowboarding for the first a month ago and I managed to fall on the side of one of the trails. Luckily, I was hanging onto the edge and there were others around, so they pulled me up. Loved the experience. :) The constant falling and near bone-breaking parts, not so much.

gobiteme2 34

Your boyfriend is a turd for not saying anything. Be thankful that it was only the thong showing and not some other goodies.

It's your fault because you dressed yourself.