By Anonymous - 28/09/2013 11:44 - United States

Spicy
Today, I found out this girl I had sex with lied to me. They weren't razor burn bumps. And I now have them. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 750
You deserved it 40 315

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Happiness is only real when shared. Or is that Herpes?

Comments

Wizardo 33

Good thing I'm starting a VD clinic from scratch, I'm itching to hand out some advice and cure the problem, although if its herpes it'll haunt you for the rest of your life.

aquariusangel093 5

It is illegal to knowingly give someone herpes and not inform them. Take it to court!

But she knew. Otherwise she wouldn't have lied an said they were razor burns.

Ari1337 15

doesn't herpes burn for a while though?

Every person experiences different amount of break out. Some people's break outs are mild to hardly anything while others can be severe and painful. I don't have personal experience in this area but I did take a sex Ed course

Bigfabthetruth52 22

technically she didn't knowingly give him Herpes,she lied about having them her self.so it was consensual sex and he decided to be stupid and thirsty by not wearing a condom and believing her.

Some people who have herpes don't have symptoms, so maybe she honestly thought they were razor burn, it's hard to know without knowing the entire story. OP, herpes isn't as bad as people make it out to be, it's different for everyone!

176, a condom wouldn't have done much good. It was skin to skin contact that passed it onto him.

Since she was a one-night stand (or may have been it seems) he may only know her first name and nothing more.... so even if she did know it might be difficult locating her :/

You will be wasting your time if you take someone to court over this. The majority of cases that make it to court, don't win or get thrown out simply because there is NO proof that specific person gave it to you. Even if they have it, you can't prove that specific person gave it to you or that you didn't have it from someone prior. The only way you can actually have a chance at winning is if you ask them prior to sex if they have it and they deny it and you have proof that conversation happened, but there is medical records proving that it was diagnosed prior. Good luck getting all that together. AIDS/HIV is different because it's a death sentence basically. Laws should be tougher in these regards but it is technically not against the law to lie about STDS unless it's AIDS/HIV.

Yes, in fact it is illegal to know you have any disease and not tell a sex partner. In Aids cases lawyers have charged counts of assault and even attempted murder for it.

Well I guess it all depends on where in the world you live. But I know that in the US, it is in fact, not illegal. Only regarding HIV/AIDS. And even if they make it illegal, good luck proving it.

238 is correct. Criminally, it's only illegal to knowingly transmit HIV/AIDS to another. Civilly, if one could prove that the carrier knowingly had the STD (other than HIV) and either didn't disclose the information or lied/ was deceitful about it, one could possibly bring a case.

true that take that hoe to court and tell judge the dirty bitch gave je sonething i cant wash off

AnthonyWheeler15 24

Next time, don't take that kind of risk dude.

If you're having casual sex or any sex for that matter you should be using protection. STI's are on the increase and the best way to protect yourself is by using condoms. The only way to ensure you're protected is abstinence but where's the fun in that!

Personally, I wouldn't have had sex with her no matter what she said that her bumps were from.

jasmine2301 25

25 - No one deserves getting a STI, period. Don't be an asshole or else an FMLer should strap you down and inject you (some CAN be spread with needles) with a whole host of them against your will. Don't like the idea of getting them against your will? Well neither did OP!

Woah, man! Calm your ****! Can you say, "over reaction?" Anyway, I think you're both right. On the one hand, no, no one deserves to get an STD, especially when it's the result of being deceived. On the other hand, this is the sort of thing a person opens themselves up to when they have sex with someone they don't know very well, so, while I don't think he "deserves" it, it is at least partly his fault.

I've been where OP is and I can tell you this, never somebody takes all the blame for getting infected with STDs, it's always a 50-50 situation, both sides are wrong. Now OP, don't be like the bitch that passed you that shit, take exams to know exactly whats your STD, treat it and USE CONDOMS!!!

gracehi, lots of people get STIs from sleeping with their partners of many years, so your idea that you're setting yourself up for catching something if you sleep with people you don't know well isn't entirely true. I have 4 friends who all contracted STIs from their husbands, who had all been cheating on them.

I never said you can't get STDs from people you know. We're talking about sex with strangers here. You're the only one who brought up that scenario.

Who shaves down there?! Everyone knows it's better to wax. Come on, keep up!

I'll wax my bikini line, but I will never ever try to get a brazilian again. Mother of God that ******* hurts. Not worth it.

tbabyfosho 7

Shit, you can have that waxing crap. Last (and also the first and only) time i tried waxing it caused every pore that a hair was ripped from to bleed. rediculiously...for like an hour. so no thank you, only eyebrow waxing for me!!!

Waxing is for the birds, especially down there. As far as eyebrows go, I'll stick with threading.

You know, I tried this salon called European Wax, and they use baby powder with a special kind of wax, and it hurt SOOOO MUCH LESS. They are a chain, so I highly recommend seeing if there's one near you. Their prices aren't bad either (at least where I live).