By anonymous - 17/04/2012 01:59 - United Kingdom - London

Spicy
Today, I found out that I can get my girlfriend to make more sex noises by massaging her back than I can by actually having sex with her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 919
You deserved it 7 466

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Start by giving her a massage, then try to get laid. Sounds like she's in the mood.

lukep135 6

Try the massage sex combo. That works every time in pleasing your lover

Comments

I have never had that problem quite honestly, but my thought is maybe she has some mixed brain waves or some switched nerve endings?!? TRY RUBBING IT ALL OVER HER BACK, THAT JUST MIGHT DO IT!!!

you gotta warm up the oven before u stick in the turkey

Make sex and a back rub one occasion. Just do them together, and maybe she'll associate the nice feeling with sex. Besides, if she likes back rubs so much, she can't say it wasn't good for her. Btw, good for OP for actually giving his girlfriend a massage.

hateevryone 14

Maybe she really needs a massage. Massages feel good.

twisted_cherub 14

39- So you either... ...have to get a girl drunk to get laid. or... ...only like cheap women who get sloppy drunk, screw you once and don't care if you call back. Learn how to treat a woman right or enjoy a very lonely life. P.S. You can make a girl dinner at home for around $20. If you aren't a great cook, invite her to help you prepare the meal. Works like a charm.

twisted_cherub 14

OP, you must have very talented hands to give such good massages. Grab a sex manual (i.e. "Sex for Dummies", "She Comes First", etc) and put those amazing hands to work in more stimulating ways.

Aw this has been on TFLN once but from the girls point of view. I really want to know if that's the same couple :D

Give her some rusty spoons. The feeling against your fingers is almost... Orgasmic...

RedPillSucks 31

OK. I've made my self dirty by googling "rusty spoon" in the urban dictionary and none of the things there fit with what you're saying, sooooo.... With all due respect... Watchatalkinaboutwillis?