By michael - 14/02/2012 02:55 - United States

Today, I found out that getting drunk and attempting to take a dump out of a second-story window is a very bad idea. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 191
You deserved it 41 996

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LaColombianita 26

You're just full of shitty ideas aren't you, OP?

Guessing that isn't the best idea in the world, OP. Next time, stick with regular toilets, especially when drunk.

Comments

Guessing that isn't the best idea in the world, OP. Next time, stick with regular toilets, especially when drunk.

there's such a thing as a normal toilet when drunk???

1- Whenever I see your profile picture out of the corner of my eye it look like Abraham Lincoln.

MetalxSoldier 26

I thought that was Abe Lincoln...

At least toilet water doesnt splash on your ass.

DeboDaGreat 3

Be careful OP, or you'll do something even dumber. Like waging war against the moon, and doing battle by throwing sticks at it nightly!

Amen to that, he's practically a pigeon

thiscrazything 1

Probably not so funny, though, to the people on the first floor.

DontClickOnMe 28

I feel bad for whoever it landed on.. I mean if it did land on someone.

LaColombianita 26

Didn't even think of that. Better hope they had an umbrella at least.

seximexi911 10

Or maybe he landed on someone? Lol

markrs 0

He probably fell out of the window while trying or something in that nature.

I wonder if you could like, snipe someone with a turd. The possibilities..

ninjuh_wingman 29

Oh really? I didnt realize that. Thank you for your great wisdom.

******** out the window isn't so bad as long as you don't fall out and land in your own shit.

And it's not even half as bad as trying to shit out of the 13th story window. Count your blessings OP.

Actually a lot of buildings don't label the 13th floor as the 13th floor cause of how unlucky it is. They skip over it. Er... Was that in a movie? LOL still useless trivia either way.

bizarre_ftw 21

DEFENESTRATION!!!!!!!!! :D!!!!! (sorry, I really like defenestration)

Sad that you had to learn from experience

Oh ya! "I learned never to shit out of a window while drunk", good lesson! Reminds me of learning that I shouldn't eat McDonalds at one AM while driving southbound down a highway. Or how I should never try to relate to people's situations with weird ultra specific terms. For instance, if you're a comedian you should never open up with "Who else here likes the feeling you get after masturbating with maple syrup?!" Nothing relates to people better than that!

Don't mind DrMime...he is just a freaking weirdo. He says some really off the wall shit (no pun intended).

Talk about a sticky situation. More ways then one, too. lol

bizarre_ftw 21

I think that guy could say anything and I would still be amused due to his profile pic......

When people are drunk, possibilities are endless. Probably isn't anything you won't ever do if you're really wasted

I see what you did there in the photo...

MetalxSoldier 26

I think ******** anywhere other than a toilet is a bad idea, drunk or sober... Just me? Okay then