Safe space

By Anonymous - 13/03/2010 01:00 - United States

Today, my girlfriend got into a huge fight with her mom over the phone. After the fight, she looked ready to cry so I went over to comfort her. She went straight past me, and started confiding in her creepy, extremely expensive dolls instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 839
You deserved it 3 141

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dudeitsdanny 9

Are they porcelain dolls? 'Cause those are scary as hell. They probably ARE alive. =O Or she fears them to the point she tells them everything before they get mad.. You won't like them when they're mad..

ohrlynow 9

Oh my God. Those Porcelain Dolls?! They scare the shit out of me. I got a few of them as gifts when I was younger and I broke them on purpose just to be rid of them. I could NEVER sleep with my closet open when they were up there, staring...

Comments

dudeitsdanny 9

Are they porcelain dolls? 'Cause those are scary as hell. They probably ARE alive. =O Or she fears them to the point she tells them everything before they get mad.. You won't like them when they're mad..

you know the really old dolls were made with bones... and their teeth were real!! freakyyyy as hell!

blaaaaakely 0

ugh, that made me shudder at the thought. do not want.

it's like that movie dead silence where that ventriloquist,I don't know if I slept that right. anyway crazy bitch's dolls are alive and she tries to make one out of a real kid...totally unrelated I know but comment above reminded me of it. :)

woot! 100th your life sucks vote. that's really bad tho, she values a lifeless, emotionless doll over her living and breathing boyfriend, fyl

alleyx3 0

time to get a new girlfriend maybe?

YourEvilHero 12

ydi for letting her get posessed by dolls.

LtHoward 0

I agree with #22, you may want a different girl to be with OP, or you may want to help your GF get rid of those dolls of hers, that's just weird.

But the OP should let her down softly or else she will make a voodoo doll of them.

Agree with #1. Dolls like that freak me out. I couldn't sleep in a room with them staring at me with their dead little eyes. BTW, bella, you spelled ventriloquist correctly. ;)

that is kinda creepy but maybe she wanted time alone?

Felendris 0

umm, have you guys EVER been in a huge fight with a family member or friend? after, you just don't want to talk to people. OP: your life doesn't suck, she just didn't want to talk to people at that particular moment. And how do you deserve it? You don't. You tried, but you failed. Now get over it.

beccaishereyay 11

ahahahahahaha FYL for having to be in a relationship with someone like that. I mean it's not necessarily a reason to dump her but now it's always going to really bother you. sucks kid

I don't know what to say but I'm glad I'm not u

i'll bet $100 they're pullips. those things make people INSANE.

he is probably talking about Dollfies. I own two, and hearing expensive and "creepy" just reminds me of what people think when they see something like that.

foxxxy_ 0

62-But was she really alone?... lol

yurhluv 0

yeah um who cares if you're the 100th person. no one. FYI if thts all u think is so important

I bet you they are. Either that or Soom. D8

mirotiic 0

OP did say creepy, I'd say Soom... although Volks isn't much better, save for the lack of hooves.

kk2krazee 0
dudeitsdanny 9

Do you watch Supernatural? If you do, did you ever watch the episode "Playthings"? There's porcelain dolls >=D Idiot above: Redheads are sexy, so stfu. Except Snickers, but.. That's just cause she's not my type..

HamsteronA 0

trolling FML addicted grammer Nazis aren't really my type either

ohrlynow 9

Oh my God. Those Porcelain Dolls?! They scare the shit out of me. I got a few of them as gifts when I was younger and I broke them on purpose just to be rid of them. I could NEVER sleep with my closet open when they were up there, staring...

haha no respect. 4 u! dump that bitch. yihydgkpjgddyjbcxyjkkopp

FYLDeep 25

Like perdix always said, "Don't worry about it. It's normal for them to be breathing," or "Of course they sway around a little while you're getting changed. Your body movements create a breeze." Then again, perdix says a lot of weird shit.

dudeitsdanny 9

"It's normal or them to be between your legs when you wake up."

perdix 29

All three of you are right! Now I know where to find ghost writers if I ever need some! ;)