10
WORLD
Sweden

Today, I was going to put up wallpaper in my bedroom, so I asked my stepdad to switch off the electricity as there was an output on the wall. I started to cut out the wallpaper to fit and accidentally stuck my finger in there. The power was not off. An ambulance had to come check my heart rhythm. FML

By fail2.0 - / Saturday 27 October 2018 22:00 / Sweden - Skinnskatteberg
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
By  Sinshine  |  21

That's shitty and irresponsible of your stepdad but shouldn't you be able to flip that switch yourself? An upside of that would have been that you could have been sure it's off.

Comments
By  Sinshine  |  21

That's shitty and irresponsible of your stepdad but shouldn't you be able to flip that switch yourself? An upside of that would have been that you could have been sure it's off.

By  Maikm  |  3

who and why would somebody call ambulance ?

I have touched 220v electrical wires many times with little shock, but thats it........no need for ambulance .

Reply
  1ninjanina  |  6

Maybe the plate was off and maybe it had a large gap on the side and accidentally stuck finger in the side and grounded the screws? Still a little clumsy.

Loading data…