By Anonymous - 15/06/2009 11:23 - United States

Spicy
Today, I finally got a chance to try out my vibrator. I've never orgasmed before with a guy, so I thought there was no hope until my friend gave me the vibrator for my birthday. It was going amazing, better than sex. I was literally 2 seconds away from climaxing when the battery suddenly died. FML
I agree, your life sucks 78 198
You deserved it 14 986

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FBIWarning 0

jeeze how long were you at it for the battery to die?

next time: 1) set up webcam 2) post up movie 3) ???? 4) profit!

Comments

fxdxhk90 0

How is this an fml moment? Replace the battery and quit complaining.

#3, the 3rd step should clearly be "invite your friend over and tell her to bring a cup"

#24 tell her to bring a cup? thats right because she clearly has no cups of her own.

Nomad609 0

well you can always do it again so quit wasting your time and get back to it!!! just remember to recharge ...

#3 ripped from bash @OP: i'm sorry all of your partners have sucked. call me, i fix

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, if it died on the first run, either it's a super vibrator that sucks up juice faster than a street *****, or it's already been used. FYL either way.

Yeah totally should not be an FML. I agree with #21. This FML is just immature.

ohJeeznotme 7

Perhaps you should not date guys who suck at sex? Oh, and get brand name batteries, not the dollar store ones.

Obviously none of the commenters so far have had this happen to them. Especially when you don't have an extra battery on hand. It SUCKS. And fyi, not every girl can ****** using just her fingers.

cxal_fml 0

If you had no hope of ever having an ****** before this how did you know that you were literally 2 seconds away? And really, you were using this for 8-24 hours just to climax? or was it a used vibrator and that's why the batteries died....

I think it's a truth universally acknowledged that you know when you've orgasmed, and you know when you are pretty damn close. OP, sorry that this happened. On the other hand, I'm glad you finally found out a way to have your needs met.