By Anonymous - 15/06/2009 11:23 - United States

Spicy
Today, I finally got a chance to try out my vibrator. I've never orgasmed before with a guy, so I thought there was no hope until my friend gave me the vibrator for my birthday. It was going amazing, better than sex. I was literally 2 seconds away from climaxing when the battery suddenly died. FML
I agree, your life sucks 78 197
You deserved it 14 986

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FBIWarning 0

jeeze how long were you at it for the battery to die?

next time: 1) set up webcam 2) post up movie 3) ???? 4) profit!

Comments

pimpjoemofo 0

Maybe you should invest in Energizer. They just keep going, and going, and going, and going..........

xxxxxlovexxxxx 0

woah, your sex life must suck then. im sorry. but just replace the battery, its not that hard.

purupuru 1

I know it's been said, but how long were you at it that the batteries died?! Unless they were used you shouldn't have had that happen.

Jessaly_fml 0

...I could ****** when I was ten. What's the matter with you?

Quest_ 13

That is a horrible comment. There is absolutely nothing wrong with her, don't be such an arrogant prick. Go jerk off to how wonderful your sexual function is.

That's pretty weird being able to ********** at 10... So what's wrong with u?

honeydoodles 0

This is sooo sad! Good luck next time!

dollop 0

You people obviously know nothing about the female ******. If she'd have stopped to replace the battery, she'd have had to start all over, and from the sound of it, it'd take forever.

Futt_Buck 0

What I think the OP means is that her friend used the vibrator before she gave it to her... If not, this comment if fail. Is so, giggity giggity.