By Anonymous - 15/06/2009 11:23 - United States

Spicy
Today, I finally got a chance to try out my vibrator. I've never orgasmed before with a guy, so I thought there was no hope until my friend gave me the vibrator for my birthday. It was going amazing, better than sex. I was literally 2 seconds away from climaxing when the battery suddenly died. FML
I agree, your life sucks 78 198
You deserved it 14 986

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FBIWarning 0

jeeze how long were you at it for the battery to die?

next time: 1) set up webcam 2) post up movie 3) ???? 4) profit!

Comments

hahahaahahahahahahahhahahahahah but really u hav never had an ******

What the hell does that thing run on? Either your "friend" tried it out for a month or two, you know just to make sure it works or you need to jump that thing off a truck battery.

#21: She's saying she'd never had an ****** at all. She never said that her vibrator was a person. OP: That sucks. Batteries that come with things tend to suck. Get some better ones and try again. Good luck!

#21, stop trying to be a smart ass. she obviously meant there was no hope for an ****** until she got the vibrator. if she didn't know the difference between a person and a vibrator, she wouldn't be up and running on FML, now would she?

i second #34 XD also your life is ****** not because your vibrator couldn't get you off, but because you have had shitty sex partners

use the energizer bunny power next time. it = win for you.

man that sucks! probably used batteries that got sucked dry bc vibraters use a lot of energy. she probably took a little longer than normal due to the fact it takes a long time for certain girls to reach that big "O" moment. Especially the frist "O".