By Anonymous - 15/06/2009 11:23 - United States

Spicy
Today, I finally got a chance to try out my vibrator. I've never orgasmed before with a guy, so I thought there was no hope until my friend gave me the vibrator for my birthday. It was going amazing, better than sex. I was literally 2 seconds away from climaxing when the battery suddenly died. FML
I agree, your life sucks 78 197
You deserved it 14 986

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FBIWarning 0

jeeze how long were you at it for the battery to die?

next time: 1) set up webcam 2) post up movie 3) ???? 4) profit!

Comments

... Get better batteries? The vibrator is apparently so good to you, don't cheap out!

Giggity you could have keep doin it without the vibration though ...

2 seconds away? Call your boyfriend in if he can last that long.

ohhhhshizzz 0

Ohmyhell, the girl knows the difference between a vibrator and a person[#21] she is saying that she couldn't ****** until this one. Smartass. And also people, it takes a while for a girl to reach her first ****** that is why so many go without one because many guys are really quick. You also probably needed better batteries. FYL, for sure!

And THAT is why i always have two fully charged pairs of AA batteries. I too never knew ****** until I got my trusty vibrator. FYL. Try again when you have some good batteries!

Dude, seriously? I feel ya, my first and I couldn't get me to ****** during sex for FOREVER, we eventually figured it out though... But I had been able to give myself orgasms since I was 13... so I don't know what your issue is. Seriously, you've either been masturbating wrong your whole life or you don't know where your clit is. Either way, FYL and you should experiment with your body a little more. Get an adjustable water pressure shower head. Those work wonders.

porcupunk 0

Are you guys aware that something like 30% of all women never experience an ******?? I can totally see how much this would suck... and I am a guy!! As for the batteries, I doubt she was using the vibe that long.. either she took the batteries out of something else or the batteries came with the vibe, in which case who knows how long it was on the shelf..

pwnage79 0

wtf? how did this get accepted to fml? is everyone who moderates them girls?