By Anonymous - 16/04/2009 01:22 - United States

Today, I decided to snack on some MandM's. I saw my dog sniffing something and realized one of my MandM's had fallen on the floor. To prevent my dog from eating the chocolate, I hurriedly snatched the MandM off the ground and ate it. When I bit down, I realized it wasn't an MandM. It was a dead beetle. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 900
You deserved it 60 074

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MKC_fml 0

snatching it off the floor so your dog doesn't eat it....good. Popping it in your mouth before looking at it....not so good.

And the worst part? A dog wouldn't get sick from a single M&M.

Comments

Kickinchicken213 3

Well, at least you got your protein for the day!

What the hell is up with all these FMLs about people eating crap off the floor WITHOUT looking at it first??

YDI for eating off the floor in the first place.

alwaysalady 0

I see 3 fails here- 1 you ATE something your dog had been sniffing and probably licking or at least getting pooch snot all over. 2 you ate off the floor. Where were you raised? IN a barn? Once something hits the floor, no matter how delicious it is, it's dead to me. 3 due to lack of attention, you ate a bug. A BUG. Moron.

Today, half asleep, I dropped my pill before I could take it. I quickly picked it up and washed it down. Five hours later, I just found my pill on the ground. What did I swallow? FML #948871 (154) - 04/13/2009 at 12:12pm by anonymiss - misc

tilt_fml 0

i can't belive all the grief being heaped on you!! lighten up people...it's a knee jerk reaction!!! YOU NEVER WASTE CHOCOLATE especially when you can apply the 3 second rule. Hey my floors are clean!! :)

stinebean 0

#57 said everything I was thinking when I read this. Plus, it takes a lot of cocao to kill a dog and since m&m's are mostly sugar you wouldn't need to worry about them.

Do the people at FML not look at things before they eat them? Damn. And it was on the floor anyway! *slap*