Yummy

By Sisi - 29/08/2016 16:49 - United States - Mesa

Today, my roommate left a bomb looking package of cookies on the kitchen counter. My sweet tooth got the best of me and I made that split second decision of, "Oh, I'll just have one." Halfway through it, I noticed the fine print, "For dogs" on the package. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 517
You deserved it 11 298

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This is a lesson to not eat what is not yours, without permission OP. I also do not know how you did not realize it was for dogs just by the taste..

That's what you get for taking what doesn't belong to you. And I guess you'll eat anything... gross. lol

Comments

That's what you get for disrespecting somebody else's property

That's what you get for taking what doesn't belong to you. And I guess you'll eat anything... gross. lol

This is a lesson to not eat what is not yours, without permission OP. I also do not know how you did not realize it was for dogs just by the taste..

If you've ever watched JennaMarbles, you'd know there are some dog treats that don't taste like dog food at all. Some companies make some real fancy-ass dog treats these days.

It might still taste like people cookies, you never know

countryb_cth 38

A lot of the dog treat cookies are made with peanut butter so if someone where to eat one by accident it would probably just taste like a peanut butter cookie.

My sister tried a dog cookie because it looked and smelled like a real cookie, apparently they taste like real cookies too.

Pet smart has the rainbow cookies that are similar in design to Oreos. They taste just like the vanilla ones (idk the name). I agree that you should never just eat someone's food without permission.

I fell for that too. Don't feel too bad. Damn troll cookies. My friend watched me and didn't say anything until later in the day. I was so pissed.

That's what I'm going to tell the TSA next time they tell me I can't take my favorite cookies aboard the plane. "But they're the bomb!"

Ha ha, that's what you get for taking what doesn't belong to you. Where you stoned? Cuz that must've been nasty. lol

Pilot twist- contains K9 medication....

And here I was, excited to read an FML about a criminal whose heist was foiled when they tried to detonate a package of cookies…

TheLostCauseFML 40

Maybe the heist was already foiled by Mystery Inc. and those were Shaggy and Scooby's victory snacks?