Chocolate chip

By Anonymous - 29/11/2019 14:00

Today, I was eating chocolate chip cookies around the house and saw a chocolate chip on the floor. Not wanting my dog to eat it, given that chocolate is poisonous for dogs, I swiped it up with my finger and put it to my mouth. It was then that I realized it was a stub of my dog's poop. FML
I agree, your life sucks 911
You deserved it 2 778

Add a comment

You must be logged in to be able to post comments!

Top comments

You ate off the floor? YDI

Could’ve just thrown it away...

Comments

You ate off the floor? YDI

So, how shit taste?

You’re disgusting...You should’ve just cleaned it up...

Could’ve just thrown it away...

Sady_Ct 37

Don’t eat shit off the floor! YTDI

Chocolate is not good for dogs but it is not poisonous.

Depends on the quantity consumed.

Depends on type, amount consumed, and weight of the dog. But in no world is a tiny piece of semi sweet milk chocolate going to kill a dog on its own. Pet MD even has a chocolate toxicity meter. I get the thought process though. I don’t get eating off of the floor with pets though. Even if I just washed them with bleach.

Wow, you really did deserve this one.

Matthew Irmen 11

5 second rule