By Anonymous - 29/11/2019 14:00

Chocolate chip

Today, I was eating chocolate chip cookies around the house and saw a chocolate chip on the floor. Not wanting my dog to eat it given that chocolate is poisonous for dogs, I swiped it up with my finger and put it to my mouth. It was then that I realized, it was a leftover stub of my dog's poop and not a chocolate chip... FML
Add a comment
You must be logged in to be able to post comments!
Create my account Sign in
Top comments
Comments
By  Sady_Ct  |  35

Don’t eat shit off the floor! YTDI

Reply
  alycion  |  38

Depends on type, amount consumed, and weight of the dog. But in no world is a tiny piece of semi sweet milk chocolate going to kill a dog on its own. Pet MD even has a chocolate toxicity meter.

I get the thought process though. I don’t get eating off of the floor with pets though. Even if I just washed them with bleach.

By  Matthew Irmen  |  8

5 second rule