What do I get?

By kirassi919 - 20/09/2012 16:50 - United States - North Wales

Today, I helped my parents out by tearing down the old, rusty swing set that's been in our backyard for years. Little did I know that there was a beehive hidden in the long grass, and I now have dozens of painful red bumps all over me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 172
You deserved it 2 257

Same thing different taste

Comments

Bees I can handle, and they also make honey. Spiders = evil geniuses

There's a video online that shows a massacre of 30,000 bees by 300 Giant Japanese Hornets. You think bees scare you? Watch this video and you will no longer be scared of them. You'll be worried about the 3-inch long, armor plated, flying death machines instead.

Zoh_Aubrey 8

I'm not really scared of bugs, but when they fly towards you--IDC who you are--you run.

You think bees are bad? Wasps are horrible!!! When bees sting you, they die. Wasps on the other hand and sting you over and over...

I hate bees and wasps but other than that bugs don't bother me.

27 - I've seen that video. Then I thanked god I don't live Japan.

If it's been sitting there for ages you have to assume the worst about what's moved into it.

SApprentice 34

At least you're not allergic to them, that could have gone very badly.

A good deed always comes with a consequence.

10/ That means you'll soon be injured!

BeforeItWasCool 12

Clearly a glass-half-full person!

Consider leaving the swing set there perhaps...

Uhhh, it's kind of already dismantled...

ellieOphant 4

Next time...get someone to cut the grass before you attempt dismantle of structures. Then they can be the ones stung.

That's about what I was going to say Why worry about the old rusty swingset if you won't even mow the grass for them?

Could be worse, you could've gotten a piece of said rusty swing set imbedded in your body somewhere. Hope you're up to date on your tetanus shots!

Damn. Im terrified of insects, especially wasps and shit like that

******' wasps man. Those bastards are the fighter jets of the insect world. Agile, fast, and pack a serious punch. Spiders don't scare me because wasps kill 'em.

4everGrateful 4

My skins crawling right now at the thought.. Those hives in the ground can be huge!! Saw it on T.V. Once.. Hope I never find out myself .. FYL

I did when I was 4. It was hidden in my preschools large sandbox and all I gotta say is I never forgot that painful memory :|