By Anonymous - 11/07/2017 14:40 - United States - Higginsville

Today, I was feeling down and decided to eat one of my roommate's chocolate Pop-Tarts to cheer myself up. I took a big bite and thought it tasted "off". It was full of live maggots. FML
I agree, your life sucks 5 232
You deserved it 2 646

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Everyone in the world who has had food stolen stood up and cheered, then orgasmed, then peed themselves! We wept as if to say to Cosmic Justice, "What took you so long?"

The maggots probably improved the nutritional value of the the product.

Comments

Maggots eat decaying flesh, not chocolate pops. Just saying.

You can find maggots in spoiled food, it's not uncommon if they can get to it.

It was probably pantry moth larva. A lot of people wouldn't know the difference.

I agree, probably moth larvae! Those things are a pain to get rid of too!

azouwa 26

that's exactly what I was thinking... what the hell was in that pop tart...

NightGoddessNyx 5

depends on what was on the poptart but yeah maggots eat decaying flesh.

Everyone in the world who has had food stolen stood up and cheered, then orgasmed, then peed themselves! We wept as if to say to Cosmic Justice, "What took you so long?"

ArbiterOfFML 24

THIS MAN GOT BOTH TOP COMMENTS.

now pencil dick is the only consistent commenter and he sucks ass.

lol ydi for eating some one else's food to cheer yourself up! Instant Karma .

Well I guess that Pop-Tart was NOT crazy good!

The maggots probably improved the nutritional value of the the product.

that makes no ******* sense! maggots don't eat sugar, they will only eat rotten flesh! im tired of these bullshit fml stories!

Serves you right. Stealing and eating garbage to cheer yourself up. Why don't you quietly cry, locked in the bathroom like an adult?

Lobby_Bee 17

Aren't you suppose to microwave them before you eat it? Cooked maggots tastes much better than live ones. A delicacy in some countries.