By Anonymous - 23/03/2009 20:42 - United States

Today, I decided to play a joke on my boyfriend and planned to pretend that I found a thong in his gym bag. When he came home, I "confronted" him. After struggling through putting on my best face, he, unexpectedly confessed: "Look, babe, I'm sorry. It meant nothing." FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 507
You deserved it 94 543

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tried to play a joke, or tried to test him and then he failed?

I mean, what did you expect? Best case scenario, you piss off your boyfriend by pulling a stunt like that. Worst case, you find out he's cheating on you. Sorry, kinda your fault.

Comments

Kind of a silly joke to play but I guess it was somewhat innocent. FYL

Kind of a silly joke to play but I guess it was somewhat innocent. FYL

ouchhhhhhh...why on earth would you even do something that dumb

good news is, you know that your bf is cheating and you can move on. bad news, I have an idea why he might cheat on you. I wouldn't want to continue going out with a girl if she did this to me.

Youraddiction 0

lmao you deserve this!!! he should denied it all the way tho

To the people saying this is a harmful prank are wrong. It's a mindgame; a test if you will. The boyfriend cheating is horrible don't get me wrong but how the hell would this end humorously? Boyfriend didn't cheat and she's "being serious" so what is he going to say to change that? Baby I didn't cheat? She would have probably taken it one step further. If he did cheat then it would end badly as it did. Where is the silver lining here? I honestly think that she had doubts if he was being unfaithful and decided to play this little game to get the actual answer. Figure make a bluff to call him out. Since he played into the game she got the answer she was expecting but not necessarily happy about. I agree with the mindf*cking. Childish shit to think that this "joke" wouldn't backfire miserably. Screw the people thinking this would be funny. If you were my girlfriend and pulled this I'd leave just because of the immaturity of it all.

ouch, dont test guys.. either you'll get the wrong result or they'll get pissed off..

comments like #10 make me want to choke every bitch alive. you know that one of youre slutty friends told you that he was cheating on you, so you tested him with this to find out for sure. you dumb bitch, you dont deserve a boyfriend

#35 took the words right out of my mouth. lol. x] sucks nonetheless.

Well.. what did you really expect to happen? What a shitty prank.