By Anonymous - 23/03/2009 20:42 - United States

Today, I decided to play a joke on my boyfriend and planned to pretend that I found a thong in his gym bag. When he came home, I "confronted" him. After struggling through putting on my best face, he, unexpectedly confessed: "Look, babe, I'm sorry. It meant nothing." FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 507
You deserved it 94 543

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tried to play a joke, or tried to test him and then he failed?

I mean, what did you expect? Best case scenario, you piss off your boyfriend by pulling a stunt like that. Worst case, you find out he's cheating on you. Sorry, kinda your fault.

Comments

Now what if you would have slipped a ***** in his bag, rather than a thong, and he admitted he was gay?

elemenopyqrstuv 0

hun i dont think you deserved this. I could never cheat on a girl.

It was just a joke, she didn't deserve it t all. How can you say that her pulling a prank like this, makes up for him cheating? Not her fault... he's an ass... and 66: then they break up, same deal.

You completely deserve that. It isn't even funny to joke about.

That totally sucks. Ignore all the people saying you deserved it - how does playing a prank on your boyfriend make up for him cheating on you? Dump that ****** :D

pushinglimits_fml 0
anonymousssss_fml 3

thumbs up to #68 it wasn't the OP's fault at all. totally a joke. a funny one at that. the guy shouldn't have cheated. end of story.

revanche 2

dumbass not a joke ..... how would u like me to put a bloody knife in ur drawer nd call the police accussing u of murder?

you deserved it, why would you even joke around with that? you girls are already complicated enough, why twist even that?

VooDooXII 0

You cornered him into confession.