By Anonymous - 23/03/2009 20:42 - United States

Today, I decided to play a joke on my boyfriend and planned to pretend that I found a thong in his gym bag. When he came home, I "confronted" him. After struggling through putting on my best face, he, unexpectedly confessed: "Look, babe, I'm sorry. It meant nothing." FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 507
You deserved it 94 543

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tried to play a joke, or tried to test him and then he failed?

I mean, what did you expect? Best case scenario, you piss off your boyfriend by pulling a stunt like that. Worst case, you find out he's cheating on you. Sorry, kinda your fault.

Comments

#93 jennajamison : wow, unresolved anger much??

kandy_fml 0

Way to assume you know what every single female alive is thinking, #93. Idiot.

That's a terrible joke, but it sucks that he cheated. At least now you know?

jaimesmiles 0

you people are being way too mean. wow. she finds out her boyfriend has cheated on her, and yet all of you are being complete douche bags about it. is being nice too hard for kids these days? wow....

Dumb idea. Mind ******* people isn't the way to get anywhere. I agree; you set yourself up for a fail. Even if he didn't cheat that wouldn't have ended well...

kellster 2

That was not a good thing to do in the first place, but ouch. I'm sorry! But for the future, NEVER pull something like that again! Totally unfunny, shows you as being a psycho stalker who goes through his stuff and omg, a confrontation over something you made up?? Are you ******* kidding me?! How much of a drama queen must you be that you have to make something like that up??? Consider therapy. I'm still sorry he cheated.

youre a **** and you got what you deserved

lizziebugg92 0

she was just trying to tease him a little guys. hes a dick for cheating on her. this totally sucks ass, next time take out his jock strap and shove it up his ass.