By Anonymous - 23/03/2009 20:42 - United States

Today, I decided to play a joke on my boyfriend and planned to pretend that I found a thong in his gym bag. When he came home, I "confronted" him. After struggling through putting on my best face, he, unexpectedly confessed: "Look, babe, I'm sorry. It meant nothing." FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 507
You deserved it 94 543

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tried to play a joke, or tried to test him and then he failed?

I mean, what did you expect? Best case scenario, you piss off your boyfriend by pulling a stunt like that. Worst case, you find out he's cheating on you. Sorry, kinda your fault.

Comments

Okay, NO IT IS NOT OKAY to pull a mean prank like that, and, NO IT IS NOT OKAY to cheat. There. Everyone's happy.

RoldGold38 0

did you come up with this because of duplicity?

greatnt249 0

I'm going to comment on the fact that while it sucks that your boyfriend cheated on you, what the hell did you think was going to happen if he hadn't? Did you really think he would have laughed that sort of thing off, or instead gotten really pissed that you were playing mind games with him? This isn't a good prank at all; girls set traps all the time. If he hadn't done anything, he'd walk away from this wondering if you were some jealous psycho looking for him to slip up, only looking at the relationship as some sort of test he had to pass every time you pulled something like this.

braFTW 0

Everything is funny until it is not...

tyler1 0

hahaha its your own damn fault, live and let live

maybe he cheated on you because your a crazy bitch, cause only crazy bitches would play a "joke" like that.

alex_vik 0

#40 - There's a difference between joking around and pulling shit like this. Jokes are meant to be funny, and being accused of cheating is NOT funny.

devinek12 0

you need to getcho self a better wiener to fool around with guurl

scalenehourglass 0

you have no sense of humor. no one deserves to have their boyfriend cheat on them, but i'm actually appalled by how stupid you were. were you trying to cause drama? how is being accused of cheating funny?