By Anonymous - 23/03/2009 20:42 - United States

Today, I decided to play a joke on my boyfriend and planned to pretend that I found a thong in his gym bag. When he came home, I "confronted" him. After struggling through putting on my best face, he, unexpectedly confessed: "Look, babe, I'm sorry. It meant nothing." FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 507
You deserved it 94 543

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tried to play a joke, or tried to test him and then he failed?

I mean, what did you expect? Best case scenario, you piss off your boyfriend by pulling a stunt like that. Worst case, you find out he's cheating on you. Sorry, kinda your fault.

Comments

toxxiclove 0

that's kind of your fault... karma's a bitch and this was bound to happen. so sorry and i hope you didn't cry too hard.

crowdish 0

I can't believe all you guys are saying she deserved it. Okay, yeah, it was a really stupid trick to play but it does not excuse the fact that her boyfriend cheated on her!

bjoernabee 1

Sure he cheated, but who the hell tests their bf/gf to try make them feel guilty?

It wasn't a test... It was a prank. A joke.

Wow, yeah, it was a silly thing to do but she definitely didn't deserve it, people! At least she found out now, though..? I guess that's always a silver lining. Obviously he was never planning on telling her, he was only sorry because he got "caught".

LetsPretend 0

At least you found out he cheated on you before any serious step like marriage.

ya this is definitely fake you were inspired from that new julia roberts spy movie that's coming out where she does the exact same thing in the movie trailer

Camer0ne 0

Ever stop to consider OTHER reasons he might have a thong? I'm feeling an overwhelming aura of stupidity and narrow-mindedness...

wow, that sucks but, i think girls are more prone to cheat than guys, idk but ive only had a few guys ive known cheat in my life and a shitload of girls...

22cute 17

That's a crazy assumption. I've seen the opposit- many more guys than girls cheating. I'd guess it's just perspective.

wow well there's a good way to find out if your bf is cheating O_o

pushinglimits_fml 0
BlerbFace306 0

well, your boyfriend shouldn't have cheated...but you did set yourself up for it