By Anonymous - 23/03/2009 20:42 - United States

Today, I decided to play a joke on my boyfriend and planned to pretend that I found a thong in his gym bag. When he came home, I "confronted" him. After struggling through putting on my best face, he, unexpectedly confessed: "Look, babe, I'm sorry. It meant nothing." FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 507
You deserved it 94 543

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tried to play a joke, or tried to test him and then he failed?

I mean, what did you expect? Best case scenario, you piss off your boyfriend by pulling a stunt like that. Worst case, you find out he's cheating on you. Sorry, kinda your fault.

Comments

Bicycle_Man 0

maybe he was pranking u back? lol

why did you think that would be funny? you set yourself up for heartbreak

@like... everyone: ...so apparently if you joke about cheating with your BF / GF, they actually WILL be cheating? 100% of the time...

If this is a real story, OP's boyfriend should be given a free pass on all previous cheating due to being set up.

if my gf did that i'd go along with it and act like i actually did, even if i didn't. jokes on you

StrawberryStuffs 2

I agree with 39, some people might play along with it. also, what kind of ****** up, humourless joke is that?

She didnt deserve it. She learned something good about. Would you rather she not have found out and kept on being with him when hes ******* around with another girl? Seriously, not her fault. #29 she wasnt being an asshole. Serious get that stick out of your ass. Bfs and gfs joke around with eachother. If you don't with your bf/gf what are you a ******* robot?

#16, sure she might have been inspired by the movie trailer but that doesn't necessarily mean this is a fake. She could have actually done it.

idiot. sorry he cheated though. also, sorry you're a bitch.

snow_cloak 0

Unfortunately life isn't like the movie, Duplicity. Go find another guy

toxxiclove 0

maybe he wasn't cheating on her... maybe he was the one wearing the thong. it's possible.