By simply_meeeee - 20/07/2015 15:10 - United States - Glen Carbon

Today, after hours of waiting in line, I finally met my favorite band. After posing for a picture, I looked at my phone to find that instead of taking a picture with me and the band, my friend took selfies. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 773
You deserved it 2 983

simply_meeeee tells us more.

I'm surprised mine got published! And yeah, I was furious with her. Consider her unfriended!

Top comments

giantsfan2010 23

Just reading this fml pissed me off. Can't imagine how upset you are.

ashleyrose465 16

That sucks, I would be devastated and angry at the same time!

Comments

@1 Yeah. Literally what I said once I read this. OP should post the pictures on Facebook or Instagram with a caption like: "In front of her was me and the band:______... but *sarah* here decided that all of you would much rather want to see her face instead. So here you go. You're welcome."

Reading your comment I thought of domo screaming no :)

I can't picture that very well... Clearly your friend couldn't either.

ashleyrose465 16

That sucks, I would be devastated and angry at the same time!

I'd be so angry that I'd dump the friend. That shit is NOT acceptable! I feel for you, OP. You don't need someone that horrible in your life.

PePziNL 20

90: That sounds like a Norwegian black metal band, hahaha. Remembering that one!

Luckily you'll have the memory forever.

giantsfan2010 23

Just reading this fml pissed me off. Can't imagine how upset you are.

Honestly I've always found it pretty annoying when a friend would take selfies with my camera or phone. But this just takes that to a whole new level. How can someone be THAT full of themselves?

I don't like when people take selfies with my phone either.

I don't get why people take selfies in the first place.

your hot. js ??? and ya I agree I would of made her go back and wait in line again and get the real pics.

This seems like a plot to a murder mystery movie.

Are you suggesting that OP murder his/her friends? because I surely am

keirachuter 13

Looks like you need a new friend :) Sorry op!

I think it's time to get some new friends...Haha, sorry for echoing #9

do the same for that friend if they get married.