By Sica - 15/03/2012 19:28 - France

Today, I broke my little toe. It got stuck in my panties as I struggled to get a leg through. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 727
You deserved it 6 408

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

springer937 13

Dumbass, I guess just try and be more careful next time?

prettyboodoll33 2

Be a little more nice.!! She just broke her toe!!

JayJ17 7

Pretty your a liar and noone likes you, just shut up. And #1 you probably got horny to this FML

Hearon20 0

It's just a toe... Anyways, how hard did you have to pull to make that happen? Lmao.

SwaggerMelon 6

Wouldn't it have been your big toe? Or were you putting your leg in the opposite hole? If so you should've seen that coming :D

Thought that only happened in movies..guess I was wrong.

I don't think I've ever seen that in a movie.

desireev 17

I see that in alot of romantic-comedy movies. The woman is putting on her clothes after they had sex. She, dramatically, trips big-time from putting on her panties. Normally, the woman falls somewhere next to the bed, into the dresser, or into the nightstand lamp.

haha "leg" i see what you did there xD

Oh, didn't see the toe pun in number 6. It Achilles me too see I copied him...

KiddNYC1O 20

You guys really nailed those puns.

I wish I could come up with these quick witty stuff to say like everyone else..

You can do it 132. Just gotta' put your soul into it.

slushpup9696 12

136 - Don't you mean "sole"? I mean you guys need understand the overARCHing theme here.

When a Grammer Nazi meets another Grammer Nazi, it is such a rare occasion. So rare, that in about nine months after, the start of a new gen of pure Grammer Nazi sadly, is born.

When one Grammar Nazi meets another Grammar Nazi, it is such a rare occasion that what? That's an incomplete sentence.

42-Please leave, your too young to know what I'm saying

No thanks, I'd rather not start the War of the Grammer Nazis. But thanks for the offer!

My grammar is so bad, that it created a grammar Nazi war :(

33loveyou 2

You grammer nazis bugg me who cares if there grammers ronge it not like people cant read the comment if there grammers ronge . ;)

Gothicbunnyx3 16

thanks for That awesome picture in my head. :)

In that case it is even more awesome. *pushes glasses up with one finger*

RedPillSucks 31

A guy wearing panties? What did I miss?

tylersign 11

24- where did you read that it's a guy? Unless I'm missing something on my iPhone, I'm pretty sure it's a lady.

Jdog619 11

24 - Shame on you for forgetting to turn on your sarcasm font. You're confusing poor 143.

jimbob1718 2

Thong or other kind of underwear

nofearjenshere 12

She said panties... So no it's not a thong it's panties... I think panties are much sexier than thongs anyway

GoW_Chick 14

I thought thongs were a type of panties, or am I wrong?

83, you're not wrong. Thongs ARE a type of panties.

RedPillSucks 31

Thongs were invented to remove "panty lines" on models. Or as cheap sandals.

Thong is a type of underwear. Panties is used to refer to normal underwear. If you look up panty fetish you won't find pictures of girls in thongs...

If you aren't blind then life is only gonna get worse for someone like you.

Look on the bright side. You don't need your little toe. My teacher told me that we will eventually be born without the little toe.

Actually, you do need it in order to keep your balance.

It is actually your big toe that is your center of balance.

MaydayParadexx 18

Sounds like your teacher needs to lay off on Phil Of The Future.

Both the big and little toe are very important to balance. I see people with out a little toe fall all the time cause of it.

nublets 12

Your balance on your feet is from the main part and only the big toe, the pinky toe is not needed for normal balance

Does your teacher also believe that we evolved from apes?

74 - Do you? Do you see people without little toes fall all of the time? Where do you observe this, pray tell?

Why vote me down? It shouldn't be that easy to break a bone.