By Anonymous - 09/08/2013 14:54 - France

Today, I asked out a guy at work that I really like. He just stared at me and said, "Honestly? I'd rather smash my balls with a mallet. No offense." FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 708
You deserved it 4 944

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Fireashes250 16

What a douche. He could have said it nicer. You definitely dodged a bullet there OP.

Comments

TheModernPatriot 14

I think at that point, I'd have to oblige him.

Seems like he Is a complete asshole and you dodged a bullet OP. A simple no, sorry woyld have sufficed.

u should have just kicked him in the balls just as he said that....

Misaki18 17

We don't expect life to be like twilight, with an actually large number of us never even caring about it. However we do expect people to have the common decency to be polite.

For some reason, this type of FML almost makes me more mad than some of the more horrible things you read on here. How hard is it to just BE NICE to people??

Honey, this is the internet. I suggest never reading comments on popular meme/funny sites on Facebook or on websites, there will always be something to make you angry. Don't go to YouTube and read the comments either. The internet doesn't have a social code that we usually live by, people can't just be nice. And when those people, trolls, do come out into the real world we get most of our FMLs. It isn't right, but it's the internet of the present, yes I wish it would change, but then again a good internet fight is always worth it's weight in popcorn. (Just detach your personal feelings when you get online, it makes it easier.)

Make his dream come true OP! :') Sorry though,what a douche!

That's graphic. I'm sure a no thank you would have sufficed, what an asshole.

You should smash his balls just for that