By rxcrs3 - 09/08/2012 06:44 - United States

Spicy
Today, as I was cashing a customer out, he stopped me in the middle of the transaction just to tell me that the condoms he was buying are too big for him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 017
You deserved it 2 476

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Going by your username, id assume you have been in a similar situation.

Comments

...whut the ***** is wrong with mah bwain...?

If they're too big, won't they not work very well?

theten_fml 9

That's a very good question 33. would you like to help me find out?

100 - what do you mean by that? Are you being discriminatory? It sounds like it.

Whenever people purposely spell easy works wrong it irks me. My friend, who is usually pretty good about punctuation and spelling has started using "wut". It makes me want to rip my hair out. So people, just spell it right if you know you can.

109 - wat? Y on erth duz ur fren due dat? -bald is beautiful-

109 - So, hypothetically, if someone put a K in "words" rather than a D, it would annoy you?

I would love to know which mod edited that comment so I can give them a virtual hug.

PhishloverA 14

No #60, he should at least spell 'my' right

123- I apologize for my typo, not exactly what I was saying annoys me.

Going by your username, id assume you have been in a similar situation.

^ That was unnecessary, and shouldn't the FML be the other way around?

missababgaga 19

2 said exactly what I was thinking the moment I finished reading this one

Johnnylittle, I hate you, solely based upon your profile picture and wigger attitude, dawg.

61- your petty. Let someone do what they want to do. Don't judge others. Keep who you hate to yourself- cause no one gives a **** about who or what you like.

RigPig, I hate you, solely based upon the fact that you're an asshole.

FML... Home of the free, land of the... "you're different than me, I ******* hate you!"

I don't necessarily like number 2, if his profile picture describes his lifestyle. He is obviously using alcohol as a attempt to look cool, which obviously proves he is irresponsible. People like that drive drunk and kill people. But everyone makes their own lifestyle choices so do what you want number 2.

42-that pic. It goes so well with your comment. I'll show my way out.

^You say that after a bad pun or joke. That was not a joke. It was a mere observation. Your improper use of a statement that I don't even like annoys me.

You can't assume that because this dude is trying to have 'swag' by posing with alcohol, that he kills people and drunk drives. That's a little thing called stereotyping, which makes you an asshole.

Henny is a black person liquor, I respect it though

So the moral is there are a ton of assholes here.

I like taking pictures drinking alcohol alone in my bathroom too, forget all the haters.

92, chances are he will get drunk and won't think straight. Which will lead to dumb choices. Even if he doesn't drink and drive he will probably do something stupid. That's not a stereotype that's an effect of alcohol.

asoptavlo14 6

At least #2 has a profile picture of himself "RigPig."

You'd like that, wouldn't you little fella? Also, no need to put quotation marks around a username. It makes you look even more... Oh never mind, I don't wanna be rude.

"you're petty ... Dont judge others" well done sir

92 - not everybody does stupid shit while drunk. I do, but I have friends who don't. And plus you can't tell me you never drink (if you're old enough?) but he does look like a douche still.

HonestTruth 5

How is your life ******? Someone has a smaller penis than you. :D

Aug1508 9

Yes definitely sucks for him.

You must be twelve to have a name like that 64.

#121 Don't say all 12 year olds do that. Most 10 year olds do, but I only know a few 12 year olds who say yolo and mean it.

auntiemomma 0

Yea your life is totally ****** from here on out.

He's smart. Very smart damn that ************ I wish I was smart enough to buy condoms that are too big.

ImmaB3AST 7

Can't tell if sarcastic or...? No, but depending on how much bigger it is then it could be good. It's like buying shoes. If you can buy them bigger to look like you have bigger feet, do it. Same with condoms. As long as you can pull it off and not have it look all lose.

RochelleRedvines 8

#52 The story of your conception.

Octain 13

You just buy two boxes, your size and the largest, and switch the contents

BunchieRules 31

Yeah OP, it's not that big of a deal.

Jokes like these - maybe one day they will grow on me...

Inheritance 10

Im picturing OP going home and making balloon animals out of these condoms; anyone else?

LonelyLoser93 3

I don't understand why he would buy them if they are not going to work right.. And then go out of his way to tell you about it.

he bought bigger ones because he was insecure. I'm guessing he told her so that he return the large ones to the shelf and go get ones that fit.

Maybe he likes small penis humiliation? I've heard if stuff like this on the Internet. Kinda doesn't seem that awesome. But whatever floats your boat I guess.

I think he might be buying them for someone else. When you're buying condoms, it really is best to keep to the polite smile/poker-face and stfu about it. The fact that you are buying them would be enough information for most cashiers and fellow shoppers within sight and earshot.

He more than likely isn't planning on using them...

Marineman5 6

Maybe he just grabbed the wrong size by accident.

cdelton22 3

Maybe theyre for his boyfriend with a huge dick

I thought it was insinuating gay sex. As in "they aint for me O_o"

sharod101 5

At the same though, who cares? I mean crazier shit happens working at these places.

Don't make it awkward; just help the guy out and provide him help with confidence!

Yeah because that's in the job description...