Terminology

By yummy - 30/05/2011 03:34 - United States

Spicy
Today, I learned that "eating someone out" didn't actually involve food. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 566
You deserved it 84 205

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Fuzzygraywolf 0

a wee bit behind on the learning curve are we? lol

Comments

this is way more than fail..OP must be home schooled..and if they are I wouldn't be surprised if this is my best friend who posted this..she has asked me the following questions: "whats a ********? what's eating out? what's cum? what's an ******? what's semen? what's sperm? what's masturbation? what's circumcision? what's Hanukkah? what's 69? what's communism? are there other numbers like 69, like 72?"

JacksonCampbell 9

Is OP aware that "spit or swallow" does not have anything to do with toothpaste?

hotscar 3

34, what is wrong with you??

It can involve food. Tastes better that way.

...why are 12 year olds on fml...? go back to playing with your barbies. and no, I'm not acting as though you're younger than you really are, I played with barbies when I was 12! D:

sweetcheeksjvl 0

"eating someone out" has a slurp smack sound to it and no it's not cannibalism.

23 There were only two questions on your list that should be considered somewhat problematic if asked. I don't understand why the OP sees this as a(n) FML. In fact, I find it disturbing that this is supposed to be common knowledge and that an individual is seen as stupid for not knowing this.

well, maybe your friend feels confident in asking you those questions. not everyone can talk to their parents, or they might be shy.

I hope OP knows that a ******** isn't actually when you blow air on the dick

sensoon15 7

guessing OP never ate anyone out. :/ unless you're a girl. than probably never got eaten out

swimchica22 0

@23 you had to have learned it somewhere and this is how she learned.

problem is though she was almost 17 when she asked

sxe_beast 11
i13Zero 5

Says the girl who looks like a guy.

jessie96xoxo 0
fightin4fun 0

LMAO that's sad... how old are you? i was hanging with a friend of mine and one of her friends sent her a text asking if you could get pregnant from swallowing! how are some people so stupid!?

"what's Hanukkah?" #23 That's the one that made me go "Really?", out of all of them.

Got_any_grapes1 4

#23, sweety, I don't think Hannukah has anything to do with any of those things. But honestly, where do you live where people don't know what Hannukah is? Dipshits.

it's okay, my best friend honestly thought 69 was "some kind of drug or something" but that's the same friend who will look up on the ceiling if you tell her the word gullible is written up there. every time.

terranada 3

It's called urban dictionary people!!!

305: ew, you're such a bitch. there are many people from other countries who don't know what Hanukkah us. not everyone is Jewish.

Got_any_grapes1 4

377: I am sorry not everyone is as perfect as you. Can someone please explain to me what Christmas is???? That sounds stupid to you, right? Well... Hannukah is just as important as Christmas. C U Next Tuesday.

1. what does being perfect have anything to do with disagreeing with your assumption of everyone knowing what Hanukkah is. you can't even spell Hanukkah correctly. 2. you might think it's stupid to ask such questions but some people might not know what Christmas is. it's a Christian holiday and there are countries like china in which Christianity is forbidden. stop being an ignorant bitch just because you're from a country where Christmas and hanukkah are major holidays. 3. thinking Hanukkah is just as important as Christmas is an opinion. I personally don't think it is since I don't celebrate it. 4. that was the corniest comment ever. sorry but I do not wish to see you next Tuesday.

jdav584 0

There is no correct English spelling of Hanukkah, since it is a Hebrew word.

rainergeis 0

Look it up on urbandictionary.com but don't if you are under 12. Which is what I'm sensing here.

Danads 2

Your dads condom was a fail

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
swimchica22 0

why is everybody thumbing down this? I realize I'm going to get a lot of thumbs down also but seriously?! they said basically the same thing as the first person!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

do you have to copy almost every comment from the first thread? :/

IHeartJimi02 0

I agree. If op does not know what eating out is then they are probably too young to do it.

AlwaySunny 0

walks in the room "Hey babe, I stopped at Walmart on the way over and picked up some apples, let's do this!"

228- everyone is rushing for the first comment when a new FML is posted. 2 could of just posted their comment just after #1.

^There's no such thing as 'could of' ..

Fuzzygraywolf 0

a wee bit behind on the learning curve are we? lol

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway
AA357 0

for some reason I feel like the girls are probably 8 or 9

sassypants93 17

I don't think being British has anything to do with understanding sarcasm.

Did you learn this in the only awkward way possible?

249, My post was another example of British sarcasm. Sorry, but you walked right into it. Guess it was true all along.

sarcasm does sound more cutting with an english accent

Wow, people really hate you. I'm just gonna sit here and laugh, kay?

I hope you're not old enough to legally have sex!

AlEX928 0

I think 6 means that hopefully OP is young enough to just have found out the meaning and not someone of legal age who should know by now.

74, they're referring to the age of consent.

148, being a legal adult is not the age of consent. Correct me if I'm wrong but it's different I'm different areas and in some it's as low as 14-15.

dotDotMyCurve 0

is there actual a legal age to start having sex? wtf?

202- So..... Congrats on losing your virginity.

jewknowit710 2

wait... what does it mean then I think I've been doing it wrong too then.. xP

wow I know your just trying to be funny dude but you sound like a total moron...just saying

jewknowit710 2

aawwww well if you don't approve dislike my comment and move on lol you don't need to share my humor, I'm just saying the first thing that came to me.

if your jewish dont make a ******* idiot of yourself you sound retarted. you and judge judy are probably the most hated jews. so dont make a fool out of us

steelersfan3250 0

it basically giving ur girlfriend a b j

so do u admit that you were just trying to be funny? I for one just think that's hilarious... not :)

jewknowit710 2

haha guess what your still getting thumb down... and your still speaking.. just stop

Whipped cream, maybe even chocolate syrup ;)