Loose fit

By cloud7 - 27/12/2010 03:40

Today, after finally dropping my weight from an overweight 200 to a slim 135, my skin is now loose everywhere, and stretches about two inches out on my stomach. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 854
You deserved it 6 912

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Save up your money for a skin reduction surgery. you can actually donate the loose skin to burn victims. congrats on the weight loss!

schwancy 2

That's common with dramatic weightloss. It's unfortunate, but there is not much you can do about it outside of plastic surgery.

Comments

pikachux4 0

instead of losing, replacing fat with muscle!

omg congrats.!!! do pilates..it will tighten and tone u up! =) just think positive..u already completed the first step.. cheers!

aquastar 0

I've thought about doing Pilates, just never have. :P I used to get all my exercise through DDR and ITG but then our local arcade shut down and the nearest one is an hour away. I'm thinking of getting a metal pad though :)

Yeah, you will probably need surgery and fat cells never gO away....remove the skin, you deserve it!!

shethinksugly 0

I'm in a similar situation.. I once was 220lbs and now weigh 134lbs :) Congrats!

thamavrikx7 0

so howd u lose so much weight?

Chasted 0

The downside to losing weight quickly...

Good God, I just got Austin Powers Goldmember flashbacks... "I went on the Subway diet." (pulls neck skin) "My neck looks like a ******!"

solution to your problem : just eat and regain all the weight and it'll tighten the skin again.

Good for you OP! I've had friends who have lost a ton of weight and they are going through the same thing, but luckily the skin can be removed. And don't over-exercise trying to get the skin to tighten up, it won't really work. I've heard surgery is the only option, which sounds bad but many fat->skinny people do it. At least you're healthier now :)

Just go to the Paper Street Soap Company, they'll remove all the fat and excess skin for free.