Loose fit

By cloud7 - 27/12/2010 03:40

Today, after finally dropping my weight from an overweight 200 to a slim 135, my skin is now loose everywhere, and stretches about two inches out on my stomach. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 854
You deserved it 6 912

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Save up your money for a skin reduction surgery. you can actually donate the loose skin to burn victims. congrats on the weight loss!

schwancy 2

That's common with dramatic weightloss. It's unfortunate, but there is not much you can do about it outside of plastic surgery.

Comments

At least you lost weight. you're the only one who should care about your appearance.

Well thats good that you lost weight (: im on a diet, and losing wieght too.

SmallTownCutie 0

there's lots of ways to tighten your skin. you can bathe in hot water with epsom salt, mosturize your skin .. etc . go on google . google has all the answers (:

anyways it goes away eventually -I think- op, so just stay fit. congratsss on the weight loss ^_^

sammywhits 0

no it won't go away fatty cells never die

katelyn1993 0

Congrats!! I don't think this is an FML. you should be proud.

I hate when they comment moderate things

raiderh808 0

lol... bet you did lots of cardio and diet and no anaerobic. Muscle weighs more than fat lol. How about instead of doing the stupid pop culture "lose weight and eat healthy" exercise and diet crap which is not really good for you because it promotes robbing your body of nutrients and energy and running on basically an empty tank and try strength and endurance training.. you know.. like an athlete?

amazinggbaby 2

You don't know HOW she lost her weight. Atleast she had the motivation and willpower to lose that much weight, no matter how she went about it. Most people can't even stick to those pop culture diets you refer to.

MuchDance90s 0

if she replaced all her fat with muscle, she would look like a pro wrestler. yuck.

raiderh808 0

140 is a healthy weight that looks good with muscle... did I mention that losing fat and building muscle in stead of just losing fat helps deal with the skin issues and is 10 time healthier for you?

well maybe she didn't want to be an althlete and just wanted to loose weight. there's nothing wrong there and eating healthy and excercising isn't stupid either as long as u don't take 'eating healthy' as not eating anything but a carrot and a leaf a day lol. but no I think that op did something to be proud of! that's a big deal! congrads!

cradle6 13

44- that is not how muscle works in the human female body. For a woman to look like that it would take years of intense muscle building with some help from the needle.

Muscle burns calories just by existing. Which is why skinny tone people like me can eat 5 or more meals a day and not gain weight. And if she turned the fat to muscle by strength training and didn't like it she could burn away the muscle the same way the previous poster suggested she burned the fat by over doing her cardio and eating salads. Leaving her with little or on excess skin.

cradle6 13

82- That's what the needle is. :) Point is, women need strength training just like men. The irrational fear that if you lift weights you'll get the pro bodybuilder look is ridiculous. If it was that easy and sudden, don't you think more guys would be walking around looking like that? It took me personally many years to get where I am in my strength training.

that's what he/she ment when he said help from the needle

XxOGxX_MaCk 0

how do you know that? there is such a thing called quick weight loss that is very healthy for you and if accompanied by exercise then that's even better. but no one can prevent excess skin. especially if the person is older in age.

maniaap 0

it'll take about 2 years to become firm again at tops. Skin is an alive organ, itll fix itself. congrats on the weight lost.