Loose fit

By cloud7 - 27/12/2010 03:40

Today, after finally dropping my weight from an overweight 200 to a slim 135, my skin is now loose everywhere, and stretches about two inches out on my stomach. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 854
You deserved it 6 912

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Save up your money for a skin reduction surgery. you can actually donate the loose skin to burn victims. congrats on the weight loss!

schwancy 2

That's common with dramatic weightloss. It's unfortunate, but there is not much you can do about it outside of plastic surgery.

Comments

You should be damn proud of losing all the weight, especially if you're anywhere in the US. It's not impossible, but American culture seems to shove grease in your face at every turn. Well done, OP. The skin thing...eh. Tighten up. Weights do wonders to this end.

Rick_S 3

CONGRATULATIONS on your weight loss! I bet it's an amazing feeling to finally have lost all that weight. You should be proud of yourself. Yes, you've got a little extra skin. Big deal. You've made a huge improvement in your health, and done something a lot of people (like me) wish they could do. Be proud of yourself!

jazziness 12

at least u lost the weight :)

my mom said to drink skim milk and plenty of vitamin E because they help put elasticity back in your skin. Congrats on losing the weight, though!

I bet Doc would give you a FML discount.

well at least you are healthy from the inside now. I have the same issue going on from my baby and losing weight not much you can do except build muscle to counteract it which doesn't help 100% or get surgery

addisonsmom 0

congratulations op! that's a big accomplishment and you should be proud of yourself! if you dont like the excess skin then either do some toning or wear some lose fitting clothes. Im sure you look fine, stop complaining and be happy! you're now on track to being healthy:)

Seriously, #147? Your solution to someone who has just dropped a dramatic amount of weight is to advise them to continue to wear loose clothing? In what world would that be a satisfying reward for all the hard work of dropping that weight? Also, toning doesn't affect loose skin. Toning affects only muscle. #149 -- When at the peak of her modeling career, Cindy Crawford's weight fluctuated between 130-135 pounds. Are you saying that she wasn't slim???

I agree with the person that said you probably got liposuction

135 is not slim. good job on the progress, begin lifting weights to tone and tighten the skin now.

thamavrikx7 0
lostinalaska 5

I'm 5'10", and if I were 135 lbs I would be unhealthily skinny. You can't say whether 135 is slim for the OP unless you know the height and build.