Loose fit

By cloud7 - 27/12/2010 03:40

Today, after finally dropping my weight from an overweight 200 to a slim 135, my skin is now loose everywhere, and stretches about two inches out on my stomach. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 854
You deserved it 6 912

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Save up your money for a skin reduction surgery. you can actually donate the loose skin to burn victims. congrats on the weight loss!

schwancy 2

That's common with dramatic weightloss. It's unfortunate, but there is not much you can do about it outside of plastic surgery.

Comments

Hayllee 4

Actually, 135 is medically a healthy weight for someone 5'3. Or 5'4, can't remember. It might not be to your important standards, but it's healthy. That sucks, OP. At least that's awesome you lost that much weight.

Is that skinny? Cas I'm 5'4 and scared to reach 100 cas I'm 96 pounds but get plastic surgury it will help!

"Medically speaking" you are 25 lbs underweight at 96. Which is unhealthy at that level. They "say" Average weight is 100lbs for someone who is 5'0 and then you add 5 lbs for every inch (making "standard" weight for someone who is 5'4 120). However it all depends on body type. If you are generally small boned you would probably be fine btwn 105 and 115. Ex. At 5'4 I would look boney at 120 because I have hips, but my best friend is also my height and she's at a healthy weight bwtn 110-115.

congratulations op!! i bet you feel great :) i lost a lot of weight a few years ago and i had some extra skin on my boobies. it'll tighten up eventually, just stay healthy, drink tons of water and be sure to lift weights as part of your exercise regimen. good luck!

it's called excercising and a well balanced diet

rockyraccoon28 8

I'm confused. doesn't this happen to everyone who loses that much weight? what did OP expect to happen?

D11Churchkill 8

that happens if you did that to fast. it goes away

#102 pilates is hella good! i just did mat work and firmed me up pretty quick.

that's why you run and eat protein so atleast the skin is stretched over muscle and not just loose

props for losing all that weight though!