Loose fit

By cloud7 - 27/12/2010 03:40

Today, after finally dropping my weight from an overweight 200 to a slim 135, my skin is now loose everywhere, and stretches about two inches out on my stomach. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 854
You deserved it 6 912

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Save up your money for a skin reduction surgery. you can actually donate the loose skin to burn victims. congrats on the weight loss!

schwancy 2

That's common with dramatic weightloss. It's unfortunate, but there is not much you can do about it outside of plastic surgery.

Comments

coleycakes36 0

good for you for losing weight. I bet you look beautiful.

Good for you for losing the weight! You should treat yourself to a full body tuck to complete your transformation. It would probably make you feel a whole lot better!:)

that's why you never ever let yourself go. being fat has 0 long term advantages. ewh.

SmallTownCutie 0

Some people grow up fat, which is their parents fault. When they start becoming teenagers and adults, they can make the decision to get healthy. It's not 100% her fault that she was overweight if that's the situation.

that is all true. however if op was a fat child she would not be 200 pounds with a ton of excess skin. the fml therefore implies she's an adult with a mind capable of self control.

MEM0817 18

Some people grow up not knowing better like myself. My mom never cooked and we always ate out or got fast food. You don't know any better till you're older and figure it out... Cause that's the life you led... all your life. Point is, OP learned and fixed the issue.

This is what I've been preaching for ages. This is my story; I was an extremely picky eater as a child and refused to eat anything remotely healthy. The only vegetables I'd really eat were the starchy ones -- potatoes and beans. Because of this, my mother didn't know what else to do -- she tried to feed me healthy foods but I just wouldn't touch them. Thus, she fed me junk so I wouldn't starve to death. As a result, I weighed almost 250 by the time I was 13, and at least I've *maintained* that weight (with some fluctuation along the way). I'm 20 now, and I try to get motivated and eat healthy, but it's really hard when you're a college student, unemployed and still living at home with your parents. Fortunately I just got a new dance game for my Wii, so hopefully I'll lose something out of that, Lol. Something''s better than nothing, right? But as for eating healthy, with both of my parents being overweight as well (even more so than I am), it's hard to eat healthy when you can't afford to buy your own food. My mom pisses me off so much because every time she buys groceries not only does she buy junk food, but she buys the absolute worst kind out there: cookies, cake, donuts, ice cream, potato chips, hot dogs, frozen pizza....it sucks. So don't knock someone for being overweight before you know their story. Maybe they are trying, but it's not as easy for everyone as it seems. Kudos to OP for losing all that weight! Give me the food you eat so I can lose weight, too, damnit, lol. :)

SmallTownCutie 0

I was in the same situation, except my weight was only 200 lbs. I recently went down to 150 lbs, but no one believes I'm a pound over 140. I've gained a lot of muscle, so despite my weight, im half my size. So keep working, you'll get there.

I disagree 30, Being fat has a great advantage in case of sudden famine!

In that the skinny cannibals will have plenty of food?

here's some advice for the future: stop eating so f'n much...

I think she got that and worked to make it better.

Emilee_2012 0

Some people don't have to eat a lot. they could have a thyroid problem, which causes them to have a very slow metabolism and even if they eat the regular 2000 calorie diet or whatever you go by they can still gain weight even if they work out!

that means you did it wrong, dumb ass. thats not enough weight for there to be an excuse for that. STFU you deserved it.

just a little bit of a judgemental over-exaggeration perhaps?

MEM0817 18

Seriously 42!??? Wow I LOVE naive people like yourself! At least OP lost the weight... Jealous much? Totally agree with you 77.

Emilee_2012 0

Don't be jealous 42! It's bad for the soul. (: Your comment is exactly the kind of comment that makes people angry and from the looks of it your not in so good of shape either. At least she is trying.

that's just rude. I think you're a tidbit jealous! so before you go judging someones weight make sure you're not fat yourself. Kay?

maybe you should try something to lose the chin. Don't be hating on a girl who lost 65 pounds. picture a 5 year old kid stuck to your ass then cutting it off! it's a huge accomplishment!

hey fatty don't comment on others when ur the fat 1 here

tem1997 0

Someone's weight loss plan OBVIOUSLY didn't work and made them irritable... OP, congrats on the weight loss. Your skin will fix itself :)

mrmystery96 0

Today, I had to read this, among other shit. FML

Congrats on losing the weight! Yeah... plastic surgery... and I'm not even a fan of that.

I've wondered whether posters ever read the responses to their FML. I'm doubtful as there is a big lack of "omg that mine fmll111!!!".

Hm... Well none I've picked up on, perhaps I'm looking for the wrong clues.

I've actually gotten answers to the comments that I've made on FMLs from the OP. They do read the comments.

foolsauce 2

I wish I knew how to read shit /: