Loose fit

By cloud7 - 27/12/2010 03:40

Today, after finally dropping my weight from an overweight 200 to a slim 135, my skin is now loose everywhere, and stretches about two inches out on my stomach. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 854
You deserved it 6 912

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Save up your money for a skin reduction surgery. you can actually donate the loose skin to burn victims. congrats on the weight loss!

schwancy 2

That's common with dramatic weightloss. It's unfortunate, but there is not much you can do about it outside of plastic surgery.

Comments

RAHDINAHISAWESOM 0

I think it's more like-- I've-not-gotten-laid-for-a-while-so-why-not-call-me-cuz-I'm-very-desperate.

just start working out, the skin will eventually tighten up some.... it will prob look better then it is now

Yeah, the morbid obesity was so attractive, right! celebrate your loss and get over it!

200 pounds is nowhere near morbid obesity.

Actually, according to BMI charts, (which I think are dumb) depending on how tall she is, she could have been morbidly obese.

nice work.,. but that's why you tone while you diet.. so you don't have alot of excess skin.. otherwise you lost the weight to quickly..

jckbco 0

give it time... congratulations losing the weight! in no way, shape or form is this an FML! quit being negative!

you dropped a lot of weight. be proud of yourself for that op. that's awesome!!

thamavrikx7 0

how'd u lose all that weight?

sallen0046 4

This is what happens when you go from obese to a normal body weight. Keep (or start) doing toning exercises to build lean muscle mass and give it time. Don't expect a miracle, but the skin will tighten a bit over the next year if you exercise and continue to eat right.

So are you bragging or complaining? It seems to me anyone determined enough to loose that much weight can figure out how to solve this problem.