Loose fit

By cloud7 - 27/12/2010 03:40

Today, after finally dropping my weight from an overweight 200 to a slim 135, my skin is now loose everywhere, and stretches about two inches out on my stomach. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 854
You deserved it 6 912

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Save up your money for a skin reduction surgery. you can actually donate the loose skin to burn victims. congrats on the weight loss!

schwancy 2

That's common with dramatic weightloss. It's unfortunate, but there is not much you can do about it outside of plastic surgery.

Comments

22cute 17

Give it time it will adjust & tighten up. Congratulations on the weight loss, that's great!! (exercise will help ur skin too)

Exercise does not tighten up loose skin. Exercise affects only muscle. The solution for loose skin is cosmetic surgery.

you can have surgery to remove the excess skin or workout more to tighten it.

congrats on loosing the weight - now let the reality sink in that you will never be attractive. harsh - but acceptance may be better than living in a dream world. fat + ugly - fat = ugly.

UPVOTE this absolutely true statement. Why is everyone so quick to turn away from the truth just because the truth may hurt at first? Jesus.

This is why you also need to lift weights if you're trying to lose a lot of excess pounds. It's also why you need to do it slowly, like one or two pounds per week. I'd say just give it time and continue to exercise, especially weight lifting and strength training type stuff. Give it a year or two, and if nothing seems to be happening, then consider surgery. Two inches doesn't sound bad anyway.

If you don't want to get surgery, get TriLastin or something. That kind of stuff puts elastin into the skin and tightens it up. Other than that, it's awesome you lost all that weight.

Cute, except not applicable because the OP correctly used the word "on", not "of" (....two inches out ON my stomach....).

sheltergirl87 0

That's not an FML. You just have to tone

foryoublue94 0

How did you lose that weight? All you have to do is work out now. Personally I think that's how you should have lost the weight but you probably dieted and starved like crazy. Great job, but now you have to do more. Good luck.

YDI you were fat in the first place. if it was medical reasons, FYL. should never have let it get that bad

My dear this is the reality of losing weight. If you didn't figure this out before you lost the weight then you are truly a dumbass. Now go get plastic surgery.