In the heat of the moment

By B - 31/01/2012 20:36 - Netherlands

Spicy
Today, I had a quicky with my boyfriend, because his dad was about to pick him up. Afterwards, I texted, "Nice to meet your dad, I hope we didn't look too horny." A few minutes later, he replied, "Great timing, he was holding my phone." FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 340
You deserved it 9 930

Same thing different taste

Top comments

In your boyfriends case, doesn't matter, had sex

GreenAppleDP 0

And this is why it's good to lock your phone with a pass code. That's entirely too awkward.

Comments

Damn_Hippster 11

Yes they are, but I want everyone to know that I sat on radiators before it was cool.

iseyixes 18

I'd prefer my dad seeing a text over seeing me in action.

iseyixes 18

"Thanks for the pointers dad, I might only need 5 minutes though."

AJTheGiant 0

Been there done that. Only it was my ex... And her marine father...

fanalee 10

Maybe he already knew ur bf was "sexually active"...then u don't have to worry??

You're the damn hipster starting all these fads!

xXxIracebethxXx 14

I just want to know why the boyfriend's dad had the phone. I was like "the ****?"

"Here dad, hold my phone so I can put my things in the trunk." Now you know.

Parents touch phones.. Not all kids think their parents are violating them by touching their stuff. And since the dad "pick up" the kid, I'm guessing he pays for the phone.

xXxIracebethxXx 14

So you attack my picture? How mature of you. Maybe you can take that ****** up life of yours (48 sumbitted FML's? 3 approved. Feel proud?) somewhere else. Thanks :p

^ That's why she's the "unluckiest person"

91 - And your comment was more immature. Nice going.

xXxIracebethxXx 14

Should I feel downgraded because she has had three FML's posted OUT OF 48?? LOL. Oh, gosh darn it. I sure wish my life was as ****** up as hers so that I may one day submit 48 FML's and hopefully get 3 sumbitted. My life is just too perfect right now. Oh the tragic horror! Horror, I say!

delilah09 6

It is! Look at your picture and re-read your comments! Ugly in it's true form! You should be proud of yourself ...

xXxIracebethxXx 14

#145 - I literally laughed out loud at how a 15 year old called me ugly, assuming I have an ugly personality just because of a few comments. Little kid shit, LOL. Btw, I AM proud. I still know I'm beautiful :D I love you, peers of FML

148- You're two years older. Shut the **** up and take a minute, no one wants to read the crap you're spewing.

Lol duckface, just give up. Yes I've submitted a bunch of FMLs but that's cos little unfortunate things happen all the time. At least my face does not resemble that of a bird. Just look at all your thumbs downs...

My kids know as part of their Having a phone we can look or take it away anytime we want. That's right thumb me down, but we are old school at my house.

You said it. We do too, & that's why our 17yr old daughter tries to keep her phone on her 24/7...lol. Kids these days don't seem to understand that WE are the parents & until they're 18, WE have a right to know..they don't have the RIGHT to hide stupidity & call it a "privacy violation" when we try to make sure they aren't making bad decisions. :) WE are responsible for raising them right until they're 18.

xXxIracebethxXx 14

"The legal term "invasion of privacy" refers primarily to a person's right to keep his or her life private and free from the intrusion of others." Reading your child's text messages is, indeed, an invasion of privacy. We don't hide "stupidity," we hide our curiosity until it's fulfilled, which can't be done if parents are going to act like a tight-ass government, so then the rebellious behavior starts because parents want their children to be perfect, innocent, and 100% clean. How fun for a teenager.

1. Dad is probably paying for the phone 2. They are young enough they depended on parents for rides 3. In plain Veiw law good enough for cops good enough for parents. 4. It is the parents house therefor parents rules I don't care what modern philosophies say on child rearing says. 4. We are somewhat strict with our kids, but laugh and talk about all kinds of things. They know what we expect and act accordingly, I can talk to my kids about almost anything. 5. If kids are not held to a standard when young they possibly will have no respect for law when they get older. 6. Again dad is more than likely paying for phone it is his property he lets his son use, girlfriend was a dumb ass for texting such a suggestive text. I know kids need a degree of privacy but parents have a responsibility too

At least you didn't say, "Thanks for ******* the living shit out of me, you stud. I can't wait until the next time you completely wreck me!"

SettoFail 9

That's what I was thinking, the text was pretty much as innocent as it could have been.

SupahAsian 4

A growing child needs a good ass burning!

If it was my son I'd give him a high five. (unless OP is ugly)

1812mng 0

My dad would do the same lol aslong asshes hot hed be proud

GoW_Chick 14

I highly doubt the dad didn't already know you had sex, and I doubt he made a big deal about it so no worries.

ballshardnigMC 2

Op's bf could have said they had a heated argument or something if they're that concerned. Oh well now the meetings will be awkward :/.