By peaaaak - 03/06/2011 10:17 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, my dad came round to the house. Looking rather pleased with himself he pulled out his phone, grinned, and chucked it over to me. I glanced at the screen to see a naked woman. He smiled and said "I tapped that last night". FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 205
You deserved it 5 051

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You should of taken out a picture of your boyfriend and you should of told him where in the house you did it.

Comments

How in gods name is this a facepalm. Your dad is filthy. Maybe you need to get your act together and get some pictures to show him.

Just get a pic of a naked guy and do the same.

JacksonCampbell 9

if your father is Charlie sheen then this is rather acceptable.

give that mofo an effing high five. you should be proud.

Boygenius50 8

Did you at least give him a fist bump?

mrpipp 0
kickazz16 15

Lmfao it's only funny if he's not married haha

well if that's the case #75... op should go on Dr Phil and not FML

mrpipp 0

I mean opera kinda made sense cuz if ur watching Oprah or an opera then chances are you have a ******.....

Lol, you have an interesting dad. Maybe you'll have a step sibling!

abceasyas123abc 12

Yuck! Don't even go there!

kingtz 6

Yes, op should have been grateful that her dad was busy making her a little brother.

or twins or triplets or quadrouplets or... you get where this is going

You should of taken out a picture of your boyfriend and you should of told him where in the house you did it.

sourgirl101 28

Q: How many guys does it take to change a light bulb? A: Three, one to do it and two to listen to him brag about the screwing part. Guys talk, I guess your dad's no different. Sorry he doesn't know to keep his mouth shut to at least his daughter.

how do you know that he said this to his daughter?

Because the FML states "my dad" and the gender icon is female. Duh?

mattmadden 0

Well maybe his name is Dad and she considers him hers. RIDDLE ME THAT!

jane79 0

hang over reference too funny

Wow your angry about guys talking huh? Lol

btnhdude 0

56, does she sound mad about them talking? no, she doesn't. stupid, stupid, stupid.

How many Tea Partiers does it take to change a lightbulb? CHANGE?!

xobarbienickkxo 4

how many women activists does it take to change a lightbulb? none they can't change anything.

mattmadden 0

Ok let's all stop before this gets out of hand. But nicely done...

BCCUBS09 0

q: how many white people does it take to screw on a light bulb? a:none that's a mexicans job

soulfulemo 0

damn...daddy's got game, huh?

FreebirdIII 1

Daddy still has game. Show him the pictures of the guys on your phone, see if he is proud of you too.